Search results

1. N

Delta Table Saw

I figured it might be a tiny bit high... but didn't want to put it up for what I would take for it...
  2. N

Delta Table Saw

Hey Guys This is my saw on CL, I'm mainly looking to see if you think this is a fair price. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/5097524525.html I never use anymore for what I build, any thoughts on the price would be appreciated. Nick
  3. N

Woodtek Jointer Question

Thanks Guys.... Like I said I know the seller, not worried about him. I just have never had any experience with Woodtek.
  4. N

Woodtek Jointer Question

I have a 6 now and was looking to upgrade to the 8. I just mainly was looking to see of anyone had anything negative to say about Woodtek.
  5. N

Woodtek Jointer Question

Hey Guys... Been offline for a while but back with a question. I've been in the market for a new jointer for a while and found this one. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tld/4434845593.html I've been talking with the guy (know him as I've bought equipment from him previously) and have agreed on...
  6. N

Saw Blade Dull ?!?!?!

So I finally got back out to the shop last night and removed the dado blade and put the forrest back on. I was going to build a sled to cut some cabinet doors that I made the previous weekend. Long story short the blade cut like it was new... Not sure what caused it have so much issue the other...
  7. N

Saw Blade Dull ?!?!?!

A couple of months ago a purchase a Forrest Woodworker II blade, I have maybe used it for about 10 cuts. I fired up my saw after about 3 months of not using it all and the saw struggled to cut. I checked the blade out and it's it good working order. This is wood that us just breezed through...
  8. N

Gonna Sell my Table Saw... Need some help....

Yeah I'm not looking to save any of the money that I make on selling this saw. I want to put it all back into the new one.
  9. N

That's they one I was looking at...
  10. N

Yeah I think I'd take about $600 ish... I did put it for a bit more on CL too build in the haggle process.
  11. N

Hey guys, I'm going to sell my table saw. It's just too big for the space I have and I think a more portable one will fit me better. It's a steel city 35606 with a 5HP motor, has a 30" fence and table extension. I'm not sure what it's worth, I know how much I paid for it last year off CL but not...
  12. N

Aftermarket riving knife (BORK) vs. fixed shark guard splitter?

Yeah I emailed them and they weren't sure at first... but after a couple emails they said it would work and told me about a 20% coupon they have... Going to order today...
  13. N

Aftermarket riving knife (BORK) vs. fixed shark guard splitter?

Ah... I'm debating on getting one for my saw... But no one can tell me if it will work on my saw...
  14. N

Walnut Plywood

I need a small amount of Walnut Plywood.... I need 1/4 or 1/2 and only need about a 4 x 2 piece....
  15. N

Couple New Upgrades...

Recently I was on a mission to upgrade my table saw... After doing a bunch of looking and researching as well as getting a bunch of advise from you guys I found this saw.... View image in gallery 3 HP Steel City... It's about 4 years old and still has a year warranty left on it... I'm...
  16. New Toys

New Toys

17. photo_2_1

photo_2_1

18. photo_3_1

photo_3_1

19. photo_1_1

photo_1_1

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS