Delta Table Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
I think it may be a touch high as I remember seeing them new at around $650. Add the fence and blade in and your at $750 to $900 new so I would think your price should be around $375 to $450. That being said, keep the price and negotiate from there. Also look in your local CL and see what else is selling near you (that's your competition) For instance, I paid around $300-350 for a Jet 10" 3HP cabinet saw. There were other saws, but this one was priced to move and I moved....

nickster

New User
Nick
I think it may be a touch high as I remember seeing them new at around $650. Add the fence and blade in and your at $750 to $900 new so I would think your price should be around $375 to $450. That being said, keep the price and negotiate from there. Also look in your local CL and see what else is selling near you (that's your competition) For instance, I paid around $300-350 for a Jet 10" 3HP cabinet saw. There were other saws, but this one was priced to move and I moved....

I figured it might be a tiny bit high... but didn't want to put it up for what I would take for it...

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Just keep it there and get your bottom line in your head. Never go below that and be honest and let them know when you get there.

Rick M

New User
Rick
Price is high. One problem is that Delta has a new contractor saw for under $600 and it is doing well in customer reviews. And it's a T2, not Bies or Unifence. As a buyer I would want to be at $300 or $350 if it's really nice ( I didn't look close at the pics).
-- Rick M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors