Search results

1. D

Walnut and maple

I found enough and got them finished thanks.
  2. D

Walnut and maple

So once again Christmas has snuck up on me and I need a little bit of walnut and or maple for a couple of cutting boards. Anybody no where I could get a little bit in the charlotte area or does anyone have a little they would like to get rid of?
  3. D

RAS missing part

Yeah I’ve looked on almost every web site and they all say discontinued unavailable. I was hoping maybe somebody knew somewhere else
  4. D

RAS missing part

So a friend gifted me a Rigid RAS and I have to build a table for it. While working in this direction I realized the fence clamp thing at the back of the saw is missing. Does anyone know where I can buy this piece?
  5. D

Reminder-Official raffle prize list

I bought my tickets back in May and the money has come out of my account but I have not received a receipt or ticket numbers
  6. D

Looking for a new Chuck.

Anyone have any experience with these https://www.grizzly.com/products/Grizzly-5-5-Wood-Lathe-Chuck-Set/T10811
  7. D

Insulation of roof

Yes it is.
  8. D

Insulation of roof

It is “barn shaped”. We always called them mini barns when I was growing up
  9. D

Insulation of roof

I have a 12x32 barn style shed that I’m fixing as best I can into a shop. I be got the fiberglass insulation for the walls and 5/8 Sheetrock for the walls but I’m at a loss for what to do about the roof area. It is a metal roof that is attached directly to the rafters and I’m worried about...
  10. D

New shop

Yes everything portable. I think pretty much every thing has wheels from when I was in the 2 car garage I kind of have an idea how it will be set up but nothing certain yet
  11. D

New shop

Now if I can just get past the building inspection this week we'll be good to go. I never dreamed I would have this much trouble over something that was delivered in a truck
  12. D

New shop

So after a few years of most of my tools being in storage and moving from a house with a 2 car garage into a house with a one car garage I now have gotten my very own space. It's not as big as I would have liked but it's what I could get and what would fit but it's 12x32 and the wife knows it's...
  13. D

table saw accident

Well a quick up date I heard from my sister this morning and it looks like they were able to re-attatch everything except his right ring finger. His index finger is going to be good to go, his thumb is fine, little finger is fine, but he lost the ring finger and his middle finger had to be...
  14. D

table saw accident

Hey guys just felt after tonights activities that everyone needs to remeber that we need to continue to pay attetion to what we are doing. That being said my brother in law who is a cabinet builder and has operated a table saw everyday for the last 15 years got a little to comfortable tonight...
  15. D

Looking 1/2 pint paint cans...any suggestions.

go some where that supplys automotive finishes. They supply the cans to the body shops to mix their paint in. they should be able to supply tou as well.
  16. D

Water separator for small air compressor

I don't know exactly what you plan to do with you compressor or what you intentions are, but at a buddys shop we were doing s lot of paint and body work and fixed a "bucket" up for when we were spraying paint. Basically what we did was take some copper tubing and make a coil to fit in the...
  17. D

Father's Day - whadjaget?

I got to spend the day on the beach making sand castles for my sons (1 and 2 years old) to destroy faster than I could get the bucket picked up followed by dinner at rios brazilian steak house at myrtle beach. I would've loved shop time but, hey the shop is there forever and yesterday was the...
  18. D

Horse Barn?

I dont know about the wood being posionous to horses but my aunt owns and operates a boarding stable and can say from experiance that horse people tend to either have more money than sense or at least act like they do. I know that some of the horses at her barn are labeled as being worth more...
  19. D

Chip Carving Patterns on a Larger Scale

:swoon:there is a guy at the woodcraft in Matthews that could most likely help you with this. I'm not sure when he works but he is a carver.
  20. D

Rough Cut Show Trailer

It won't make any differnce as soon as I get used to watching it weekly either there will be a problem with the feed or the local PBS stations will quit airing it!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS