New shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstrbd488

New User
Chris
So after a few years of most of my tools being in storage and moving from a house with a 2 car garage into a house with a one car garage I now have gotten my very own space. It's not as big as I would have liked but it's what I could get and what would fit but it's 12x32 and the wife knows it's mine (at least until she tells me other wise)

Attachments

• E99B5DF3-12FE-4399-B250-409DD9525378.jpg
    E99B5DF3-12FE-4399-B250-409DD9525378.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 219
  • A80B1CAC-5F69-4F97-B655-2F0631D776F2.jpg
    A80B1CAC-5F69-4F97-B655-2F0631D776F2.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 210

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Congrats Chris! I had a shop a couple years back about the same square footage, making many of my tools, benches and cabinets portable overcame any limitation the size created.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hey, its a space to call your own (for now). And if that first pic is the final resting place it looks like you have room to add a wood shed and who knows what else. :wwink:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I like the metal roof and that's a goodly amount of space if carefully laid out.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
It looks good Chris! As Ken said, with a careful layout, the shop should do you very well. Enjoy your new MAN space!

tom.m

Tom
Senior User
Hi Chris:
My shop is 10x32 and though I wish it was larger, it works just fine for most of my projects. It's a dedicated space and gives me a place to go. Congrats. You're gonna love it.

dstrbd488

New User
Chris
Now if I can just get past the building inspection this week we'll be good to go. I never dreamed I would have this much trouble over something that was delivered in a truck

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Was looking at wood and metal buildings just last week myself. Its great what available these days. Good luck you'll make do on the space over time. You can always push outside if the weather is ok, with Jim's suggestion of making things portable.

dstrbd488

New User
Chris
Yes everything portable. I think pretty much every thing has wheels from when I was in the 2 car garage I kind of have an idea how it will be set up but nothing certain yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS