Search results

1. Alex_N_Steve

Alex_N_Steve

2. SteveCogs

Happy Birthday SteveCogs

Thanks guys. I had a great day.
  3. SteveCogs

My first bandsaw

Thank you Pete (PeteM) for the new addition to my shop. What a great new toy. I already don't know how I got along without one.
  4. Shop_Fox_14_bandsaw

Shop_Fox_14_bandsaw

5. SteveCogs

PM2000 Gloat!

Nice score Tim. :banana: I hope I don't see you post for the one you are selling.
  6. SteveCogs

CL: MINI MAX S45 - $650 (Iredell)

I want it to be mine although it's way to big for my garage and budget.:gar-Cr http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/2422959636.html
  7. SteveCogs

CL - WS3000 for 125

Maybe good for someone who missed the sale. Not mine. I'm keeping mine :gar-La; http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/2323095965.html
  8. SteveCogs

Garage Update

Nice use of space in the garage. That adds a lot of storage space to the garage and even makes it easier to get at from the house.
  9. SteveCogs

The crib is done! The crib is done!

Now that's a lot of M+T joints! They drive me crazy trying to get the fit correct. Good thing you built it that sturdy. Seems like you are having your own little baby boom. CONGRATS!!!
  10. SteveCogs

UPS stopped by today :)

Got mine tonight as well.:gar-Bi One problem:gar-Cr Both the glass discs are broken. Has anyone had the same issue> Or, any experience working with HD on these types of things?
  11. SteveCogs

Home Depot Took My Money And I Am Happy

+1 :banana: almost time to start getting all the accessories.
  12. SteveCogs

Home from Afghanistan!

Welcome home Matt!! Thanks for your service to our country.
  13. SteveCogs

Work Sharp 3000 $62.25 at Home Depot Again

I just got a email from HD. They are honoring the price if you call a # and reorder the unit. Hope it was not a scam as I gave them my CC #. They were able to verify info from my original order so I believe it was legit. Hope everyone else gets this second chance. Steve
  14. SteveCogs

Work Sharp 3000 $62.25 at Home Depot Again

Thanks for letting everyone know. I may actually have a sharp tool in the shop when I get this.:icon_thum
  15. SteveCogs

Charlotte Festivus get together?

Count me in. I don't have much to show but will contribute to the beer selection. Thanks Steve
  16. SteveCogs

Newest NCWW Member!

Congrats Brian!
  17. SteveCogs

New PBS Woodworking Program Begins

DVR is set. Thanks for the heads up.
  18. SteveCogs

My first Hammer! (GLOAT)

Congrats on the promotion and the hammer!!! I guess the shop is coming along pretty well.
  19. SteveCogs

Been a while.....

Congrats to you and your wife!
  20. SteveCogs

Happy Birthday SteveCogs

Thanks guys. I will be going to Woodcraft this weekend with the discount card in hand. I have no idea what I'll get but I know I probably really don't NEED it.:gar-La;

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS