UPS stopped by today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Finally got the Work Sharp 3000 delivered from HD.

Should be able to get it unpacked and put together this evening. Already ordered the wide blade kit.

:gar-La; :tool: :icon_thum

WorkSharp3000_001.JPG

View image in gallery

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Looks like it shipped out of Hagerstown, MD.

I checked the UPS tracking on Saturday and it said that the lable was printed, but UPS did not have the package. Checked it again this morning and it said 'Out for deliver'.

Glennbear

Glenn
I received mine the other day, e-mail notification said it was shipped at 6:41 AM and by 2:30 PM that day I was unpacking it after the journey from Hagerstown, MD. I wish all my packages arrived that quickly !!! :gar-La;

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
Got mine tonight as well.:gar-Bi
One problem:gar-Cr
Both the glass discs are broken. Has anyone had the same issue> Or, any experience working with HD on these types of things?

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
So who's the guy from Cary that already has it posted for sale on the internet. Thats what will hurt us all from getting anymore deals like this from HD and other borgs:(

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Thanks for the heads up. I just checked and should get mine by the end of the day today. (Tuesday). I'll let you know. I am SO EXCITED! :rotflm:

As for the guy already selling his. All I will say is if they do offer something like this again, it would probably be a 'One To Household' offer. Can't say that I would blame them.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Mine came yesterday too. I didn't get home until nearly 9pm but had to open it and play a little. My day to day kitchen knives were horribly dull. A few minutes on the 120 grit improved them. They also need at least 400, probably 1000 grit attention too. I was somewhat surprised by how fast the 120 would remove metal.

I noticed there was a return shipping label with the bill of material on the top of the box. Mine was all intact but if you need to ship it back, it appears there is information for that purpose on the box. You should detach the BOM and review it if you have damage.

I also ordered an extra glass disk through Amazon from Hartville. I was just under $20 with shipping. If you go to the Hartville website they want $20 + shipping. I ordered extra paper including micro mesh sheets from Klingspor.

Jim

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Got mine tonight as well.:gar-Bi
One problem:gar-Cr
Both the glass discs are broken. Has anyone had the same issue> Or, any experience working with HD on these types of things?

I unpacked mine last night. No damage. Both glass disks were intact.

There is a return shipping label and information on returning it to HD as JimD mentioned. I would try to contact Work Sharp directly first to see if they could provide replacements for the glass disks. Might be able to get them quicker than the turnaround time for the entire unit from HD.

dupont6480

New User
Tim
I got mine last Thursday. Thanks again for the outstanding tip and hats off to Darex and HD for honoring there original posting.

blazeman45

New User
Steve
Got mine yesterday.... I told the wife happy early valentines day!!

Funny things is.... she did not laugh.... I told her it was a fancy pedicure machine!! :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS