Charlotte Festivus get together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Hey everybody,

It's been awhile since we here in Charlotte have got together for well a "get together". Soooo... Ed (nelsone) and I were wanting to see if there's some interest in pizza and beer here at my place.

The proposed date is next Thursday eve. (Dec 16th) let's say around 6-7 ish.

Show and Tell : 2 demuline tables I'm working on
A JDS-Multi-router demo
A inlay discussion/demonstration by Ed
Whatever you guys wanna show off (bring it!)

What to Bring : Beer of your choice and show and tell items

Right now this is just a thought, we'd like to make it happen so we'll see what interest there is. If you have a better date just let us know. We'll try and plan it for the greatest attendance possible.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
my son has basketball practice but i could probably be there by 8:30ish.

i'll keep an eye on the thread

bluthart

New User
Brian
That date looks good to me - haven't seen you all in a while. Count me as "probable", unless newborn baby issues arise. It would be great to catch up with everyone. Maybe we can con Jeremy into a quick trip north!

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Well IIII'lllllll be it looks like we is gonna have a party. For all those that have already shown an interest and for those who will in the future. I'll let this thread run until Tuesday and I'll send PM's to everybody that said they wanted to come with the address.

Looking forward to it, should be fun. Gives me a chance to break out the jalapeno Xmas lights:eusa_danc

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Would love to join you,but it is not gonna work for me. :gar-Cr Miss seeing you people! Oh, i believe there is a crawl down there in the works!

Doug

GregSmith

Greg
Corporate Member
Put me on the list. I want to see how those tables are turning out. Plus, it would be nice to be in a shop where I don't have to wear a warm coat.
Greg

terry1166

New User
Terry
I've been looking forward to someone proposing a Charlotte get together since I've been a member of this group. As luck would have it, I'll be leaving town late Thursday for a much anticipated event (to give my youngest daughter away at her wedding). Hopefully I can get in on the next gathering.

Terry

jobelenus

New User
bigjohn
Count me in - I'm new here so don't know anyone but would like to see another home shop and those tables - as it happens the spouse is after me for just such a table...

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Is this little hootenany include the northern suburbs? Let me know so I can leave on wednesday to get there on time.Seriously,anybody else from north of Charlotte thinking about attending? Pm me and we can carpool.
Greg

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
What do you mean ,"you dunno Greg" We use to work together.Boy,How soon we forget. Oh ,and since you put it that way,I'll make it a point to enjoy the patdown. Who's checking for weapons and contreband, you or Michael? I just wanna be prepared.Plane Ticket,too short notice to use my miles.
Greg

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Funny you should mention that!
I hear a private jet is on Rich Mike's short list for Christmas :wink_smil

p

Now Pete,

I don't need a private jet when I've got friends like you. Did you purchase that Kouri slab for me yet? I'm still getting the shop ready to accept that 40 feet conference table piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS