Secretary Desk

7. Chippendale Secretary

Chippendale Secretary

8. Chippendale Secretary

Chippendale Secretary

Cherry wood Finished in Tung oil and Lacquer
  9. smitty49

Progress on ZCyclone Installation

Thanks for the reply Doug, You got a fantastic deal!! Did you hook it up to 7" or 6" piping and reduce to 4" at the machines and have you done any testing on your runs as far as cfm flow. I'm really looking at the 3.5HP model, my shop is 24' x 28' running a single stage 2Hp bag collector with 6"...
  10. smitty49

Progress on ZCyclone Installation

Doug , your breaking my heart! I've been eying that PSI for a few months now just itching to pull the trigger. You set up looks great. Is that the 2.5 Hp or the 3.5Hp model and did you use their ductwork layout service? I must have missed your original gloat thread on the purchase but what...
  11. smitty49

Late Christmas Project Completed

I apologize for the late reply and I thank everyone for the comments on the desk. The piece is solid Cherry ,no Ply, and very few mechanical fasteners. after we get it set in place I'll take some more shots and the advise on the FWW Gallery will be submitted. We roughly figured about 800 hours...
  12. smitty49

Late Christmas Project Completed

Well it seems I've been on this project for so long that I didn't think I'd ever finish it but we're only 4 weeks behind. the LOML was well pleased with her belated gift and I glad it's finally finished. the finish is two coats of Tung oil rubbed in then rubbed with a white finish synthetic pad...
  13. Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_014

Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_014

Cherry Chippendale Secretary
  14. Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_006

Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_006

15. Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_009

Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_009

16. Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_011

Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_011

17. Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_004

Finished_Secretary_1_12_08_004

18. smitty49

Many Thanks

I wanted to stop by and thank everyone ( Especially Bruce for the Article he sent me) for the help on my quest for constructing the Goose neck molding on the secretary project and give you an update. Although the construction is complete, the finishing is yet to be done but we did give the LOML...
  19. smitty49

Custom Work Referral

Good Evening Everyone, i received an E-Mail from a person in Morehead, NC asking me if I could do some turning for him- See E-Mail Below: [Hello I'm in need of a simple wood turning job . I will appreaciate if you could call me . Gus de Martino Morehead City NC 252 240-3233...
  20. Tombstone doors

Tombstone doors

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS