Search results

1. T

Screw Size Symbol Help

I am looking to replace some lost screws on a plastic ride on toy. The manual shows a Phi symbol on the line item and I am not sure what that means or how to get that to be the sizes I would find at a box store. I attached the screen shot of it since I can't add the symbol in text. Can anyone...
  2. T

Bandsaw Blade Ticking

I have a Rikon 10-324 for a few years now but have only used it a few times. I finally took the stock bade off and installed a new blade I bought around the same time I purchased the saw. I am still trying to get familiar with the adjustments and tensioning and have ended up with a ticking...
  3. T

Powermatic 8" Jointer Model 60 - $750 GONE

Not mine Older Model 60 - 8" Jointer. One owner - Runs good though not used much during last 20 years. All original. 1.5 horse power - single phase 115 Volt. Tables will need to be adjusted when relocated. Needs it (now) since last moved (4 years ago). I can no longer see well enough to do it...
  4. T

Pine Logs

I just removed three pine trees on my property with a backhoe and cut off the stumps. They are about 13in in diameter at the base and 13ft+ to where I cut the tops off (about 8in+ diameter). Any suggestions on what to do with them? Cut them up as outside firewood? I doubt they are worth milling...
  5. T

Kiln dried cherry, walnut, maple etc. (Catawba)

Not mine. https://hickory.craigslist.org/mat/d/catawba-kiln-dried-cherry-walnut-maple/7394447916.html
  6. T

New Woodworker in the Hickory area

I have lurked on here for about two years now and looks like I registered in 2019 but have not done an introduction post yet. If you rated a woodworker’s experience from 0 to 10 I would be at a solid 0.1. Originally from Lake County, FL and moved up to the Hickory, NC area in 2015 due to a...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS