2. J

Hegner Multimax-3 $275

Apex, NC
  3. J

Hegner Multimax-3 $275

New price - $300
  4. J

Hegner Multimax-3 $275

A couple of turns on the tensioner is all it takes. Having blades pre-mounted in the v-blocks makes it very easy and fast to change blades.
  5. J

Hegner Multimax-3 $275

It uses v-blocks for the blade, and once the blade has been mounted in the v-blocks it does not require tools for change out. It comes with two sets of v-blocks, pretty sure you could get more if that suited your scrolling needs.
  6. J

Hegner Multimax-3 $275

Yes, and ready for demo.
  7. J

Need scroll saw advice

I also have a Hegner Multimax for sale for $350. https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/index.php?threads/hegner-multimax-3-350.77068/
  8. J

Hegner Multimax-3 $275

For sale is a very lightly used Hegner Multimax-3 scroll saw. It comes with two full blade holders so you can easily swap back and forth between blades, and lots of brand new blades. It also comes with the owners manual, a very good book that has good information about the Multimax-3, and the...
  9. J

Hammer A3-31 Jointer/Planer

After seeing one in action this past weekend I put in my order, they have two on hand in Delaware so it should be here in about two weeks.
  10. J

Hammer A3-31 Jointer/Planer

I am considering a Hammer A3-31 Jointer/Planer, is there anywhere around Raleigh that sells them that I could see it in action? Anyone here have one that could watch them use it? Thank, Jim
  11. J

red cedar slabs for sale

Re: Anyone need some red cedar slabs? I would take either A, C, or D. I would like to come by and see them in person. Let me know when a good time for that would be.
  12. J

Need some help making heavy duty cuts

I have a 3 HP Unisaw with a 52" Biesemeyer fence that I am putting up for sale soon if you are interested in something like that.
  13. J

Raleigh Delivery, March 19th

When and where this Saturday?
  14. J

20 bf cherry, 20 bf walnut, 50 bf hard maple
  15. J

I would be interested in cherry, walnut, and when the maple is ready that too.
  16. J

Free cutlist software?

Re: Free cultist software? This one is priced right, and i have used it a few times. http://www.delphiforfun.org/Programs/CutList.htm
  17. J

Sharpening workshop JULY 11

I ordered some DMT stones yesterday. Big thanks to Mike and Bill.
  18. J

Sharpening workshop JULY 11

Re: Sharpening workshop? July 11th works for me too. I would like to attend, the 27th is fine for me.
  19. J

Segmented Turning Workshops - "UPDATE"

Charlies workshops are amazing and well worth the time spent. I think all of us came away with may tips and ideas for jigs and fixtures that make the process easier/better/faster. Thanks again Charlie!
  20. J

Thermally modified wood?

Capitol City lumber has it, but only sized for decking, but you could probably make it work for outdoor furniture.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS