Hammer A3-31 Jointer/Planer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Hancock

Jim
Corporate Member
I am considering a Hammer A3-31 Jointer/Planer, is there anywhere around Raleigh that sells them that I could see it in action? Anyone here have one that could watch them use it?

Thank,

Jim

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
they have a showroom in delaware and one on the west coast.

they have an active community of Felder users, some in the industry call it a cult in jest, very loyal base

if you contact them i'm sure they'll put you in contact with someone that has one not too far from you.

the high end ones grizzly has started bringing in are comparable in quality or at least they were at the last show i was at, but i've been out of the industry for a few years now.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I do not have the Hammer jointer/planer, but I do have the Hammer sliding table saw and the Hammer bandsaw. And I am very happy with both. You are welcome to come over and see the quality for yourself. I live in NE Raleigh

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
I have the Hammer N3800 15" band saw, (thank you NCWW for pulling my winning ticket at the Picnic last May. The saw is indeed of incredibly high quality. It's the nicest machine in my shop. Sorry I live so far away from you; I'd be happy to show you a machine from a top quality manufacturer.

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
I am considering a Hammer A3-31 Jointer/Planer, is there anywhere around Raleigh that sells them that I could see it in action? Anyone here have one that could watch them use it?

Thank,

Jim
I am not as happy with my 4400 Hammer Bandsaw, just sayin....

Mark Johnson

Mark
Corporate Member
I have one but not in the Raleigh area anymore. Fantastic machine. There is a gentleman in Raleigh who has one that he might be willing to sell. Contact me if you want and I will contact him to see where he stands on the equipment. Otherwise, contact Jesse at Felder and he will set up someone you can visit.

garymuto

New User
Gary
There is a Hammer Representative who regularly visits Sawmillcreek.org. You migth get some info by searching there and/or posting a questions.

Jim Hancock

Jim
Corporate Member
After seeing one in action this past weekend I put in my order, they have two on hand in Delaware so it should be here in about two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS