Raleigh Delivery, March 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn1

New User
Glenn
RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 2ND. 4/4 MAPLE WILL BE READY.

I'll be making another lumber delivery to Raleigh on Saturday, March 19th. I have 700 bf of beautiful 4/4 cherry and the widths are from 6" to more than 14". I purchased these logs in West Virginia and the quality is quite good. I will also be bringing a new load of 4/4 walnut which also looks very nice.

I am putting 4/4 hard maple and 8/4 soft maple in the kiln later this week. If it is ready, I will bring it too.

There is around 100bf of quartersawn sycamore still available although I have not been able to find logs to replenish it.

Please let me know if you need me to bring specific quantities.

I have raised my prices due to necessity but will hold the prices for NCWW members.

Walnut to 8" $6.00 over 8" $6.50 over $12" $7.00
Cherry to 8" $4.00 over 8" $4.50 over 12" $5.00
QS Sycamore:$5.75
Update: If available in time,
4/4 Hard Maple: White in color, $3.70
8/4 Soft Maple: White in color, $4.05

Thanks,
Glenn

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I could use some of the 4/4 Hard Maple if it's ready depending on price. I seem to go through it as fast as I purchase it.

Glenn1

New User
Glenn
Hello,

I was planning on coming to Raleigh this Saturday with a new load of cherry lumber as well as walnut, and QS sycamore. My maple is not ready to go into the kiln so it will be a few more weeks.

Much of my new cherry consists of 12" wide boards that are beautiful. I have been in contact with one member who would like some of the cherry boards and a few members have made the trip to Kernersville. Unfortunately, I will need more than one customer to hook the gooseneck to the dually and make the trip. If anyone else is interested, would you please PM me and let me know what you need. Thank you, Glenn

Glenn1

New User
Glenn
Hi Jim,

The maple should be ready in two weeks. I will be happy to let you know when it is ready for sale. Can you tell me how many feet you would like from the 3 woods?

Thank you,
Glenn

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
Looks like I might miss this run also. Do you know the time you'll be coming. My boy has baseball Saturday. Just wondering if maybe I can fit in my schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn1

New User
Glenn
Hi Dustin,

I have been asked for maple and I may wait a couple of weeks until it is ready. Also, it's been quiet with the number of members that need boards. I will post when the maple is ready so I can make a run.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hi Dustin,

I have been asked for maple and I may wait a couple of weeks until it is ready. Also, it's been quiet with the number of members that need boards. I will post when the maple is ready so I can make a run.

I'll look forward to when you have the Maple available. That is what I really need right now. Thanks. Not sure exactly how many bf, but 6 boards 7-8" wide by 6-8' long will be about right.

Klingspor has hard maple for 3.99 bf so your price is a little better than theirs.

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Glenn,
I'll be ready for some hard (20 ft) and soft maple (20 ft) plus some walnut (15 ft).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS