Search results

1. Sam Knight

What are you bringing to the 2024 picnic?

We will bring Cole slaw.
  2. Sam Knight

What are you bringing to the 2024 picnic?

Most everything is already checked to bring. Are there any items you guys think we need more of? Thanks!
  3. Sam Knight

New promo video for us

This promo video turned out very well. Awesome job to everyone involved.
  4. Sam Knight

Making Wood Vertical Blinds

Awesome job Michael! Those look very cool and functional. Love them!
  5. Sam Knight

Good YouTubers to follow?

Don’t forget our very own YouTube star the Artisan Pirate for scroll work! 😁
  6. Sam Knight

Cleaning laser engraved items

For wood I brush with a soft bristle brush and then blow off with my air hose. If there is any discoloration on the piece I may sand lightly with 320 or 400 grit sandpaper. Then shoot with a spray sealer of some sort.
  7. Sam Knight

A Day In Jerry Measimer's Shop

Had the best time visiting with my friends at Jerry’s house and shop. He is truly a great person with so many talents. Thank you so much for opening up your home to us yesterday.
  8. Sam Knight

15" Spalted Ambrosia Maple Natural Edge Bowl

I'll have to give it a try. What is your setup for buffing. Beall buffing system? I really need to step up my turning. lol
  9. Sam Knight

15" Spalted Ambrosia Maple Natural Edge Bowl

Nice bowl. Love the shape. Never used Tried and True on my turnings. Is that a tung oil? I mostly use Mahoney's walnut oil.
  10. Sam Knight

Greetings from upstate New York!

Welcome aboard Bob. Glad to have you here.
  11. Sam Knight

Wishing all my Friends, acquaintances and future NCWW Friends a VERY Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my woodworking friends.
  12. Sam Knight

Thin plywood sources

Do you engrave and cut on the basswood? I've only used BB yet so far. Is it as good or better than BB for laser engraving? Thanks
  13. Sam Knight

Thin plywood sources

Hello all, Looking for sources to purchase some 1/8” plywood for laser and scroll saw projects. Last batch of boards I got were from Woodcraft when they were running a sale. They were 12x12”. I have the ability to break larger sheets down as well. Where do you get yours from? Also could use...
  14. Sam Knight

Replacement Bedpost

Looks like it was done by the same person. Well done Michael!
  15. Sam Knight

Hey! I'm The Artisan Pirate

Welcome aboard mate! Glad to have you on here.
  16. Sam Knight

I Get to Test Rikon Customer Service

Nice looking knives Rob. I built a single burner forge awhile back but haven't managed to use it much. I've got too many hobbies. lol. I still will get to making knives someday... Do you forge out all your knives? I'd love to see your work. Have a Instagram or Facebook account? Thanks. Sam
  17. Sam Knight

I Get to Test Rikon Customer Service

Rob, I had a similar experience with my newly purchased 70-220vsr a while back. Customer service was great and it ended up being the control board was bad. Easy to replace just hate having a new lathe sitting there not able to use. Hope you get up and running quickly. Christmas is going to be...
  18. Sam Knight

Router table added to table saw wing

Thank you Michael

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS