Triple gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
In spite of the early weather today was a great day. For my opening gloat I got to meet Mac aka Skysharks and his wonderful wife. I also meet the two guard dogs. Becareful with them. I had a tour of Mac's shop. Very very nice indeed. I also saw a wonderful red oak dresser is he working on. Wait until you guys and girls see the finished project. :thumbs_up It was a great visit and Mac is a great guy to talk to.

I stopped at Mac's as he offered to help me pick up a deal from another member MichaelGarner. So here is my second part of the gloat.

HF_lathe1.jpg

HF_lathe2.jpg

The thrid part of the gloat is meeting my buddy Bas who come over to see the new tools and to help me unload.

Thank you Mac, Michael, and Bas for the great day.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Oh No, three in one is against the rules, isn't it? OK maybe not. You will love the lathe, congrats on meeting Skysharks, and Bas. Dude;
Triple Rockage to U

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
another lathe?:roll: man you got it bad!:rotflm: next year ur gittin a mustard monster! bet?:gar-La; my work is done:wink_smil

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Scott, it sounds like you had a wonderful NCWw'er day. Met a bunch of fine folks and came home with a great lathe. Welcome to the dark side, if I can help in any way with your assimilation to the other world, please let me know.

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Sounds like you had a GREAT day Scott.:eusa_danc It's always nice to get to meet good folks and getting tools is always a plus. :icon_thum Congrats on your score and good luck on the darkside.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats, Scott!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:icon_thum:icon_thum:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Scrolling as well as turning! Man what a combo! You will be cranking out more cool work in no time.

Have fun! And by the way you ROCK big time!

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
The thrid part of the gloat is meeting my buddy Bas who come over to see the new tools and to help me unload.
New tools are much more fun when there is someone to gloat with. I had spent an extremely fun afternoon with Wayne (Canuck - more on that tomorrow) so this just topped it off. Also got to see the Hawk in all its glory.

Scott showed me the first bowl he turned, and man, that came out nice! I think the nickname NCScroller isn't going to last much longer at the rate he's progressing. Maybe NCDoesStuffToWood :)

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Scott it was my pleasure.
Glad that you made it back safe and sound.
You know, I had to go to HF latter, and I could hear that lathe calling out to me, arghhhh...... I must resist.

Glennbear

Glenn
Very cool Scott, I was thinking about you and your tool run yesterday with the weather. I am glad it all worked out . So when are you hanging the new sign in the shop?

"If it is too thick to scroll it shall become a bowl" :rotflm:
Congratulations and best of luck with your new machine :wsmile:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Congrats on the lathe Scott - Glad you got to meet some of the other guys and you made it home safe

Rob

New User
Rob
Another one bites the dust. Nice score Scott. If you need the wrench for it, I think I still have the one left from when I returned mine. As well as the other loose parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS