Small Breakfast gathering in Salisbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
A few of us got together in Salisbury this morning for some food and fellowship. I think I can speak for everyone there that we enjoyed some good conversation. There were five of us that were able to be there, plus the LOML who by the way will not let me post the picture with her in it. Seated from the left to the right are "Steve Martin", "Woodman2k", "Walnutjerry", "BarryC", and myself, "newtowood". It was great to put some faces with the names.

Last edited:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Looks like a great time! With gas at $3.60 a gal and the trip to Cracker Barrel being an hour each way and then that thing called work, I wasn't able to make it...hopefully next time though!!!

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I musta missed the heads-up about the breakfast. :dontknow: I had to get to Wilkesboro to pick my motorcycle up after yearly service. :icon_chee

TracyP

Tracy
I musta missed the heads-up about the breakfast. :dontknow: I had to get to Wilkesboro to pick my motorcycle up after yearly service. :icon_chee

I am sorry that you missed the thread about breakfast. This was the thread I started last weekend. I will try to make it stand out a little better next time

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14298

I will also make sure I send you a PM next time.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Well Guys and Gal,
it was a small but fun gathering.Really enjoyed meeting and talking to Tracy,Steve,Barry,Jerry and the misses.It would be great to do a round robin version of this monthly.A little material swap,some gloating,some expert advice,who knows.Thanx again guys,I will get with you Tracy about the picnic.
Greg

TracyP

Tracy
Well Guys and Gal,
it was a small but fun gathering.Really enjoyed meeting and talking to Tracy,Steve,Barry,Jerry and the misses.It would be great to do a round robin version of this monthly.A little material swap,some gloating,some expert advice,who knows.Thanx again guys,I will get with you Tracy about the picnic.
Greg
I'm game for the round robin version of this as long as the misses doesn't find out about Robin.:rotflm:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Tracy,
I have to apologize to Robin,I got home and absolutely drew a blank :no:when I went to type her name so "the Misses" was an attempt at being discrete about my brain going blank!:BangHead:

walnutjerry

New User
Jerry
Well Guys and Gal,
Greg

Yes it was an enjoyable morning. Goes to show that it does not have to be big to be good!! A monthly happening sounds good to me. Lot of different places to try out for breakfast. Sounds like some good ideas Woodman2k.

Jerry

cskipper

Cathy
Looks like ya'll had fun- and a good breakfast! It's always nice to be able to put faces with names.

TracyP

Tracy
Tracy,
I have to apologize to Robin,I got home and absolutely drew a blank :no:when I went to type her name so "the Misses" was an attempt at being discrete about my brain going blank!:BangHead:

Really her name is Kathy, Now I am confused.

BarryC

New User
Barry
That sure was an enjoyable breakfast this morning. Not much better than good food and good conversation with new friends. I enjoyed meeting all you guys and Kathy and I hope we can do it again and others will join us. A big thanks goes out to you Tracy for starting and following thru with the plans. As busy as we all stay that following thru part says loads about a persons character.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Tracy, please keep me on the list. I was traveling home this morning from the seminar at VT on Solar Drying of Lumber. It's not that far from Albemarle to the CB. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Keep an eye on that "walnut jerry" guy!!:eusa_naug:eusa_naug

:rotflm:

TracyP

Tracy
Tracy, please keep me on the list. I was traveling home this morning from the seminar at VT on Solar Drying of Lumber. It's not that far from Albemarle to the CB. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Keep an eye on that "walnut jerry" guy!!:eusa_naug:eusa_naug

You are officially on the next breakfast list. Hope I don't forget where I put it.
All jokes aside, I am making a list of the people interested in getting together.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Tracy,
Yeah it's "Round Robin" and "Kathy".When I type without looking real close God knows what I'm gonna type:dontknow:.I read your reply post and in turn I typed Robin and well.....

TracyP

Tracy
Tracy,
Yeah it's "Round Robin" and "Kathy".When I type without looking real close God knows what I'm gonna type:dontknow:.I read your reply post and in turn I typed Robin and well.....

I completely understand! I am in the same boat as you, my typing finger does not move very fast. Although sometimes faster than my brain.:gar-Bi

TracyP

Tracy
That sure was an enjoyable breakfast this morning. Not much better than good food and good conversation with new friends. I enjoyed meeting all you guys and Kathy and I hope we can do it again and others will join us. A big thanks goes out to you Tracy for starting and following thru with the plans. As busy as we all stay that following thru part says loads about a persons character.

Thanks Barry. Follow through is sometimes not my best tool in the box. I was excited about putting faces with names and I guess that helped with the follow through. We'll do it again soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS