Ram Tough Load!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saw4you

New User
Jack
Like I said, Reggie, you and Ivey talk big but the lumber is light, I pulled out of Iveys one day with 1300 b/f of hardwood, if you did that I would be pulling you home.:eusa_naug

saw4you

New User
Jack
I can not say much to that come back, the only thing I can say is, IF I HAD YOUR MONEY I WOULD BURN MINE.

J

jeff...

Tell him Jack - he's gloating on the Dodge with 2 lbs a BF green lumber load - obviously he hasn't dealt with a white knuckler white oak or sycamore load yet.:tongue100:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
You gotta admit, I can get a "discussion" going!
:rotflm:

I'll take you guys advice and next time I go to Ivey's I'll load like a Chevy and hold it down!

Jeff: Have a safe trip to Illinois.

Jack: New sawmill, (40K+??) I'm just a pore boy trying to make some spending money! Don't confuse me with Mr. Pridgen. (Who incidentally has a BIGGER truck than both of us!)

:wwink:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Reggie,

That looks like an impressive haul to me. I drive a Honda Civic, so I'm not going to chime in on the "my truck is better than yours" thing. I am really interested in kiln drying though. I'm not sure exactly when mother's day is :roll:, but I think it is pretty soon. Please let me know how your kiln drying works.

Trent

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
One of my favorite oxymorons:

Dodge - Ram ... which is it? :gar-Bi

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Nice load of wood! great score no matter how you get it home safely.

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Boy, Reggie you sure got some folks stirred up about your load of lumber
and what you haul it with.:gar-La; Glad you and Tom made it home OK. Donna and I enjoyed the visit. Maybe we can check out that old sawmill next time..
Not going to say to much about trucks, except that I do like my Dodge.
My Dodge has a cummins engine.
My sawmill has a cummins engine
and my recent purchase "a Ford" (Scott Smith will like that) has a cummins engine, so I guess that I drive a cummins:gar-La;

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Boy, Reggie you sure got some folks stirred up about your load of lumber
and what you haul it with.:gar-La; Glad you and Tom made it home OK. Donna and I enjoyed the visit. Maybe we can check out that old sawmill next time..
Not going to say to much about trucks, except that I do like my Dodge.
My Dodge has a cummins engine.
My sawmill has a cummins engine
and my recent purchase "a Ford" (Scott Smith will like that) has a cummins engine, so I guess that I drive a cummins:gar-La;

Yep, Scott's gonna like that new purchase! Big Un! :icon_thum And yep, that Cummins sounded good.

I think Jack's new mill has a Cat on it. You should post a pic of the new thing soon!
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS