NCWW Spring Raffle - ClearVue Cyclone

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Lot #1 in this Spring's Raffle is a powerful dust collector built to the design specifications of Bill Pentz, considered my most people to be the expert in small workshop dust collection. With a 5 HP Leeson motor (220V/21.5 Amp), the CV1800 is the last dust collector you'll ever need in your shop. It is made of very high impact clear plastic called PETG and sports a 15" impeller in the blower usit and draws 1,400 CFM through 6" ductwork. It is equipped with a pair of high efficiency cartridge filters, each with 275 SF of 0.5 micron polyester filter media. Several NCWW members have ClearVue Cyclones and I'm certain that all of them have been very pleased with their performance. Further details on the system specifications can be found on their website. At $1,300 in value, this is a fantastic prize for anyone with a woodworking shop! I have one and it is a great machine.

ClearVue_CV1800_A_Lot_1.jpg

View image in gallery

Ed Morgano, the founder of ClearVue Cyclones, announced that he is retring and the company is for sale. "In the mean time, we have stopped selling our products. We will fill all of our current orders and provide support for our current customers’ installations and warranty issues as best we can and will keep this website up for informational purposes only. We have contact information on our “Contact Us” page and also have a number you can call for any warranty issues with the motors. Our motor distributor will handle any replacements or new motor sales and can be contacted directly. Any support questions can be directed to our support e-mail listed on the contact us page or you can post questions on our forums."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS