My Birthday Gifts ROCK~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hello NCWW's,

I had an AWEsome Birthday and Thanks for all the warm wishes and comments on that day.

Here are the gifts that I received:

Banana Cream Pie with my Funny son in the background

Bullets for all my guns

The Taurus PT 24/7 PRO DS Gun I purchased 2 weeks earlier, showed up on my Birthday~!

And the TOYLS~! :banana: :notworthy: :banana: Thank you thant you LOML~!
Arrived today and it was totally unexpected~! Oh yeah I have a GRRReat Wife~!

Thanks for looking/commenting~!

Matthew

ehpoole

Ethan
Corporate Member
The gifts are nice, but the little one's expression in the first photo is by far my favorite -- then again I may be a bit partial, not having children of my own!

I'm still puzzled though, I get the wood and the disc/belt sander but what exactly are you planning to do with that 9mm? Drive nails from 10 yards? Or maybe distress the wood? (I know if I were the wood, I might be a bit distressed after all that!) :rotflm:

Happy Birthday!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
The gifts are nice, but the little one's expression in the first photo is by far my favorite -- then again I may be a bit partial, not having children of my own!

I'm still puzzled though, I get the wood and the disc/belt sander but what exactly are you planning to do with that 9mm? Drive nails from 10 yards? Or maybe distress the wood? (I know if I were the wood, I might be a bit distressed after all that!) :rotflm:

Happy Birthday!

Ethan,

Thanks~! Yeah my son has some Great expressions. He is hilarious and very fun to be around with all his energy.

:rotflm: 9mm joke, very funny. I have been Shed antler hunting since I have no power in the garage to run my 220v tools and I have seen wolf tracks a few of the times so I thought I might as well get a gun to protect myself if anything were to ever happen. Not that I would try to shot them as they are federally protected, just to scare them off.

The 9mm looks nice in all black - how does it shoot?

Thanks Jeff,

Actually the Gun is stainless on the top action part. I love it, it shoots very well. I put one in the chamber and 17 in the mag and let it go. It was raining at the time and it did great. Then I shot the other 17 rd mag. Shot it about 50' away at some skulls and the sights work very well

Nice easy trigger, pulls long and soft first shot, then if you release it 2mm or less it resets and you shoot again. Ir you can let it all the way out, and then that next shot is long and hard. It's a great gun with a great trigger.

Thanks for asking,

Matthew

Glennbear

Glenn
Very cool Matthew :icon_thum I too love the picture of your son, little people are a great source of laughter. :wsmile:

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Great gifts, but I also enjoy the picture most. You should have gotten an "after" - it looks like the two of you are about to devour the pie. I can just about hear him yelling "bring it on!". :)

jhreed

New User
james
The tools and toys are nice, but I keep going back to the picture of your son. Makes me smile every time.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS