Mailing Address and Paypal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Hello friends!
I was wondering if someone could help me out with a couple situations that I have ran into.

Problem #1: I won a sweet Dunlap Brace and Bit set off of Ebay and the sender will not send to APO addresses here in Germany. I need to know if someone would be a "Transfer-Agent" so that I can have it sent to an address (Your Address) in the states and then have you just resend it to my APO address. The sender off of Ebay says they will not send APO because they cant track and insure it. I understand them, but it doesn't help my situation. Also I will pay you for your troubles.

Problem#2: A fellow NCWW is helping me get a couple pieces of lumber to me and I need to pay him for the wood, shipping, and his time. He doesn't have paypal and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me transfer some money(through PayPal) to speed the process up getting the wood shipped to me. (I don't know if this breaks any NCWW regulations, if it does just edit the thread and let me know) I will even throw in a couple extra bucks for your help.

This isn't a normal NCWW Pony call but maybe someone can help out, (Or set a Land Distance Record for Pony Express here) Thanks friends and have a blessed day.

PM me if you are interested, able, and willing to help.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
if find Philip to be a scoundrel and unable to help, let me know.:rotflm:

:gar-La; Lets see if he starts using a new(old) Bit and Brace in his woodworking pictures and Gloats of how cheap he got it for. LOL..You guys are a good bunch of people.:icon_thum

Stealth Gloat!!! This is what should be heading my way eventually.

BraceBit.jpg

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
No where else except for ncww could this happen so quick:gar-Bi

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
I tell you folks, I am so Grateful for this community. I love how it has transformed from its beginnings and how everyone does their best to live this life together sharing a common passion. If anyone EVER needs anything from this side of the pond and I can help I will go out of my way to help/see/feed/buy-Beer/loan-Bed/ or just come and visit in the airport if your going through. We are blessed to have such a place.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
that is one sweet looking bit and brace set! I remember my dad's and granddad's sets well! The ultimate cordless drill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS