Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Arizona Silhouette has sold out of these and they are not going to restock per website info
3Dresin_USA_1h_700web.jpg

View image in gallery

I have been wanting to get some of these so I went to this site http://yoyospin.com/tutorials/ This guy is the one that has the "how to" videos on the Arizona site = So I emailed him and asked if the 3D stopper blocks that he does on the videos are his and he wholesales them to Arizona or does he purchase them from Az. I explained that Az. says that they will not restock these and that I would like to find some to do for the up coming 4th of July. He sent me an email back explaining that the blocks are his and his partners and they wholesale to Az. He also said that they would fill my order as well but for me to get the wholesale price I would have to commit to buying $5000.00 annually:swoon: Well wholesale price is out of the question - I am lucky to make $500.00 annually on my wood working:gar-La; I told him I just mainly do this for a hobby and I need things to sale to support the hobby - His partner also sent me an email and I asked him if they had a price list of their different products and if they give a group buy discount - I am just starting this thread just to see if there is any interest in pursuing the group discount - I have not heard back from him as of this morning if they do or don't but if I had some kind of idea on a number then I can let them know what we have. So if you think that you would like to try some of these I am putting a survey with this thread = there is no commitment at this time - I just need a number of possibilities

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Re: Just looking for interest

I will try it. I voted for 5.

Thanks Scott, I will let you know about the price ASAP - They are try a new process to where the hole will already be in the block when it is casted so that all we have to do is tap it when we get it - Will let you know

PChristy

New User
Phillip

If we go through with this group buy on the USA flag ones I will also need to know which color blocks you would like to get -

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Derek got back with me on a price @ $6.75 each.
This is the e-mail I got this morning

I have all the colors (red,white and blue) for the USA flags
Regarding group discounts, orders100 or more would get a 5% discount. Any thing more would conflict with our current wholesale, retail customers we have not offered before. However what we will do is add extra items at no charge. maybe there's a member that would like to try turning acrylic before committing or even doing a demo for the club.

I will have a list and prices and email out soon. I'm also working a a web site with all that info as well

Regards Derek

I added the colors:gar-Bi

If any of you that have voted in the poll still would like to get these at the $6.75 price if we do not get the 100 piece amount to get the 5% just let me know which ones you want - I know $6.75 is high but I can't find them anywhere else. Just let me know if I should keep going with this or not -

Trog777

New User
Trog
Phillip, is there a place to look at all the different ones? My wife is the lathe user here and is interested in these. She saw the Marine emblem one and instantly asked if they made them for other armed forces branches.

Edit: nevermind. Found them on AZ site.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Phillip, is there a place to look at all the different ones? My wife is the lathe user here and is interested in these. She saw the Marine emblem one and instantly asked if they made them for other armed forces branches.

Edit: nevermind. Found them on AZ site.

:icon_thum:icon_thum For others that would like to see the others that Derek has to offer they are here
http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/3D_Bottle_Stopper_Blocks.htm
Derek and Es are the suppliers to AZ

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Looks like there is no more interest in this - I have noticed that there is 40 pcs total in the poll - I know ScottM wants five and Ken wants ten - I am thinking ten for myself - That leaves 15 that three other members would like to get - Could you other three let me know who you are and if you still want these - since we cannot get the 100 pcs to get the 5% the cost is $6.75 - All of you that have said that they want some of these do you still want them at this price - Just let me know - Either way I am going to order a few myself soon -

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Guys I have been thinking about this and I am not going to do the bulk buy since we can't get the discount - either way if I do the bulk buy or not we will still have to pay the shippinh to my house and then out to you - so if you want to get these and have them shipped straight to you here is Derek's e-mail address

ecker1_2000@yahoo.com

Sorry I could not get this to happen - I will be ordering a few sometime in Jan I hope - If you guys get some let us see them and let us know what you think about turning them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS