X wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
Aspen,maple, and black dyed homoginaized, emulsified wood by product I get from Columbia.
2193707CigarXweave.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Superb!!! You've done it again, an original concept that baffles the mind on how you did it. I really like the colors. The white diamond really looks cool.

Dave:)

nelsone

New User
Ed
Cool design! I was talking with Jim over at Klingspore's and he showed me a couple of your pens he has. They are even nicer in person!I think you posted this before, but what kits are you using? I really liked the heft of the pens.

Ed

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
Cool design! I was talking with Jim over at Klingspore's and he showed me a couple of your pens he has. They are even nicer in person!I think you posted this before, but what kits are you using? I really liked the heft of the pens.

Ed
I have posted something similar but not quite the same
Antler_swirl.jpg

I met Jim a @ Klingspoor about 2 years ago and he has always enjoyed my work and has been very encouraging.
This kit happens to be a black chrome cigar.
There were a couple of experiments involved in this one.
I plan on making another in a fountain pen style.

clowman

Clay Lowman
I really like that first one Eagle..

Every time, I see your work.. I say to myself... "Self.. how does he do that" Then I go cower in the corner, hoping you didn't hear me!

Excellent, I think that black and white one is nearly one of my favorites.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Experiments are fun! Especially when you do something dumb, like telling others what you are going to try!!! Then they want to see what happened! It's definitely nice when they come out as expected (hoped for)!:lol: Both of these pens look quite nice. The black one looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS