WTB Crystal Door knobs

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
Looking for some sources for crystal door knobs. Would like options other than Amazon

Thanks
Antique shops. It was not local but I have seen dozens as that and hinges etc are become craft accessories now. Large antique malls, huge place in Roanoke Va. Don't recall the name but they were on TV. They might ship.

Ebay as well.

Good luck

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Check architectural salvage places like Black Dog, there should be others around. There are several around High Point and Greensboro, I’m not sure about the Raleigh area.

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
There's an antique place next to the HWSNC that had quite a few several years ago. Those and a little scrap red oak make for a nice hat rack.

Attachments

• Hat Rack Shelf.jpg
    Hat Rack Shelf.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
I'm looking for 4(2 sets) but knowing my wife probably the rest of the house after those. Thanks for all the ideas!!!!

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Van Dyke Restorers has a catalog full of all kinds of reproduction and new/old stock. If you are going to need knobs that match, I would get their catalog and (she) will pick out what you need. They are online and easily found using the word "Restorers". A good company to do business with too.

Charley

Bryan S

Bryan
I have seen them at the Gibsonville Antique Mall. Also happens to be right beside The Hardwood Store

RobS.

Robert Slone
Senior User
Wilkinson Antiques (Art and Antiques) in Spring Hope probably has some. I've gotten knobs, hinges and locks from him. He has several boxes of things like that. 35 minute drive from Raleigh.

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
I have a full set, with skeleton key on a door I removed in my house. It was an exterior door, so one side is a little weathered. I also have the knotty pine door frame. Prefer to sell the set vs just the hardware. I also have an extra knob.

Let me know if interested. Say hello to Beth.

I have no idea on the value, but we can talk about it.

Attachments

• 20231104_125844.jpg
    20231104_125844.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • 20231104_125852.jpg
    20231104_125852.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • 20231104_125909.jpg
    20231104_125909.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • 20231104_130125.jpg
    20231104_130125.jpg