Workshop to make burial urns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Bruce, any word on the updated dimensions? right now as we spoke we go plus 1/2" on the overall dimensions and stay the same at the 5 7/8" Yes?

Also checked, Mike's place in Walnut Grove is 2 1/2 hrs EACH way :{:{

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I have some cherry, walnut, wide white oak and cypress I'm happy to donate. Please let me know where it needs to be delivered.

:notworthy:

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
I have some cherry, walnut, wide white oak and cypress I'm happy to donate. Please let me know where it needs to be delivered.

:notworthy:

Reggie, still waiting to hear if anyone will initiate a workshop. Meanwhile, Jack has taken the bull by the horns, and set up to make the urns. He could really use some donated lumber. You are probably 2 plus hours away from him. Maybe someone between yours and his location could help with a pony express, or both of you meet in Greensboro when you go to Greensboro Lunch Bunch. Either way, thank you very much for your generous offer.

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
I expect to complete 4 urns Tuesday. Jack, (Skymaster) has urns ready to complete. I'm suggesting we add 1/2" to all the dimensions of the urns, as we've learned it will not be a problem with the cemetery, and hope the added size will accommodate cardboard and plastic cremains containers. At least until further notice.
Thanks Jack for that suggestion:icon_thum

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I'm "out of pocket" this week but would be happy to run the lumber up to GSO. Let me know when and where. Give me a few days to sort it out.

:)

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS