WorkSharp 3000 one last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I guess I am backing out of the auction also. I just got a new confirmation number and free shipping!! Phil, thank you for initiating this!!

Sawdust Denny

New User
Denny
Phil,
If these are still up for auction I would be interested in starting the bidding again for one at $100. You mentioned earlier possibly giving them to your sons and I do not have a problem with that if that is what you prefer to do.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I really did not mean to stop the auction I only let folks withdraw their bids to take advantage of the HD response to their screwup. I will still let these go to the highest bidders and if all withdraw then I will either give them to my sons or to the site summer raffle. Happy New Year

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Happy New Year everyone. A couple of our members decided not to wait for HD and are getting the units from me. The winning bidders were Sawdust Denny from Rockvale Tn and Shamrock from Charlotte. The price is $100. $75 to me to cover purchase cost and $25 to the site. I will cover the UPS charge to you - free shipping for new year.
Denny please send your address via PM
Michael I have yours already
The units will ship Monday, I will include my address - please just drop a check in the mail (I do not use PayPal if I can avoid it)

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Thanks Phil,

Can't wait to try the Worksharp out. I've gotta a bunch of Christmas gifts to sharpen:eusa_danc

Also if anybody wants a Worksharp but didn't get in on the offer send me a PM and I'll place my order with Home Depot (I had a cfm # with the original order and got the "we will honor" that price email) The deal will be the same as here $100 bucks with $75 for the unit and $25 to the site.

Happy New Year all!

Sawdust Denny

New User
Denny
Thanks Phil,
Looking forward to giving this thing a try. Going from making saw dust to making metal dust, maybe my user name should just be "Dusty Denny". Have a Happy New Year.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
If anyone else is looking for one of these after Michael's are gone, here is one I found on Craigslist a while back. I contacted the seller and it was still available as of yesterday.

Work Sharp™ WS3000 Tool Sharpener New In Box! - $100 (Northwest Raleigh)

Date: 2010-11-19, 2:19AM EST
Reply to: sale-aupas-2068486167@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Work Sharp™ WS3000 Tool Sharpener with accessories.

New, In-Box and unopened/unused.

I thought I'd use this but never got it out of the box.

$100..

Contact Information and larger photos at http://www.plusaf.com/forsale.htm#worksharp .

Cash and pickup only. Thank you!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n03kf3pd5Q35Z15S2abk5725449ba0cc164b.jpg
3k73p63o45V65U55X0abk9e2790bb3a9e1c38.jpg

PostingID: 2068486167

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/2068486167.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS