WorkSharp 3000 one last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just received the two units I ordered.

I already have one so ---
These two are going up for auction to support the site, I have $74 each into these so anything above that will go to the site.

I probably should have posted this in classified but the messaging system within classified does not always work so moderators move this if required.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
How do you want to accept bids? PM, email, posted in this thread?

Seems to me that replies to the post would be best - then everybody knows the what they have to beat and bidding should end on midnight 12/31

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I'll get it started then.

$100.00

Hope I have enough cabinet space to store this thing. :gar-La;

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I'll bid a few cold beverages and some shop time.:gar-Bi not sure how you will split that with the site though.....:rotflm:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
You guys are getting serious. :wsmile:

$115.00

And I'll throw a $10.00 bid at Fred's offer (depending on the beverages). :rotflm:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member

$115.00

And I'll throw a $10.00 bid at Fred's offer (depending on the beverages). :rotflm:

SOLD!!! Bring the ten spot with ya and I'll git some um.... drinks. :rotflm: or maybe you could just pick em up on your way......:gar-La; yeh I'm a cheep date......

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member

$115.00

SOLD!!! Bring the ten spot with ya and I'll git some um.... drinks. :rotflm: or maybe you could just pick em up on your way......:gar-La; yeh I'm a cheep date......

Hold on now. I was trying to get a bidding war starting here. :gar-Bi

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
yehbbutt I didnt figure i would get any offer let alone a better one.:rotflm:

I figured at least a couple of people would be interested in some cold beverages.

With all the people trying to get the WS3000 from HD, I expected more folks would try to get in on this deal from Phil. Remember the extra dollars go to support the site.

Maybe everyone else is waiting until tomorrow to get their bids in.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Right now I have MarkE getting one and Bigdog72 the other both for $115. However considering the email from Home Depot that Tracy posted basically saying that HD would honor the $62 sale, if you folks would rather wait for HD that is fine with me as I can give these away as to my sons. Your call, I was just trying to do my small part to reduce the frustration. Just let me know and have a safe and great new year:icon_cheers
p

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks Phil.

I have contacted HD and been re-confirmed for my original order, so I geuss I will retract my bid so you can surprise your sons with a late Christmas gift.

Since part of your reason for doing this was to support the site, I will go ahead and make a donation.

Thanks again Phil.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Right now I have MarkE getting one and Bigdog72 the other both for $115. However considering the email from Home Depot that Tracy posted basically saying that HD would honor the $62 sale, if you folks would rather wait for HD that is fine with me as I can give these away as to my sons. Your call, I was just trying to do my small part to reduce the frustration. Just let me know and have a safe and great new year:icon_cheers
p

I thank you for you generous offer. In lieu of that I will also make a donation to the site in an undisclosed amount. A respectable offer from a respectable member of ncww. This is what makes this site so wonderful:notworthy::notworthy:.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
Dear Valued Customers,

On behalf of the entire Homedepot.com Team, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue has caused. We offered the Wood Sharp 3000 on our site at a closeout price during our Clearance Event promotion. Due to an overwhelming response for the item, we regrettably oversold and subsequently cancelled your order.

We are reaching out to all customers affected via email to resolve this issue. To make this right, we’ve partnered with Darex to secure inventory to fulfill your original order. This inventory will become available over the next 30 business days. If you are still interested in the item, please contact our Homedepot.com Resolutions Team at 1-877-467-3057 within the next 10 days and reference your original order number. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. & Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., CST. We are awaiting your call and look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,
Tish Poullard
HomeDepot.com Resolutions Manager

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
:cry_smile thanks to HD it looks like I'm out 10 bucks AND a six pack:gar-Cr or was it 12?:rotflm: glad they are going to make things right.:icon_thum Hey Phil! the adoption papers is on the way......:rotflm::eek:ccasion1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS