Worksharp 3000 for $17.99 at Sears.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I just saw the same thing on SMC and tried to order one -- they are out of stock and the order would not go through. I suspect they have discivered they made an error in pricing and it should have been $179.99...

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I called the customer service on this and she said that this item is actually $19.99 showing in the system and it will be this price from 4-10th but they are out of stock then from the 11th - 31st it goes back up to $189.00 - she said that she would send me an e-mail when and if they come back in stock :dontknow:

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Got mine. Had to have a friend in PA pick up and ship, but it will be on it's way Mon. Yippee, thanks for the post.:gar-Bi

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
I just got back from picking mine up at the local Sears store. Purchased online and picked it up at the store. Total price was $19.56 including tax. WC has it online @ $199.99 on sale. Thanks for the heads up:icon_thum:icon_thum:eek:ccasion1

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Went back to the link that was in the original post and got this
You may have received this message for several reasons:

• You have bookmarked our site, with a product that is no longer available. Thanks for coming back!
  • You tried to reach a page that no longer exists.
  • Your session may have timed out. To continue your visit, please proceed to Sears.com. If you are registered user‚ you will be asked to re-login to access the personalized features of the site.
I believe they found out someone messed up on that pricing

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Dang! That's a deal!

My mother is heading to her local Sears to see if she can get the last two ... we'll see.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I looked online to try & do an online order/store pickup deal. No stores show one in stock or even carrying that item within 60 miles of Monroe & no availability date was given.:gar-Cr I'd guess the gurus @ Sears picked up on it.
D'ya think maybe they're outsourcing their online ad copy overseas?:dontknow:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I looked online to try & do an online order/store pickup deal. No stores show one in stock or even carrying that item within 60 miles of Monroe & no availability date was given.:gar-Cr I'd guess the gurus @ Sears picked up on it.
D'ya think maybe they're outsourcing their online ad copy overseas?:dontknow:

That is what I got to Dennis and then I called the CS and she told me that it was out of stock and she would send me an e-mail to let me know when they get back in to stock - will see what happens:dontknow:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
The site link is no longer working (and it was 2 hours ago). There was two in Florida near my mom, so hopefully with the printed ad she'll land one. I doubt it though...

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Just got home with mine...didn't want to take a chance on the 1st one I ordered being cancelled. 130 mile round trip to the nearest Sears that had one. Gastonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS