Worksharp 3000 - $155

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrytis

New User
Eric
In case you missed the last sale, Tyler Tool has the Worksharp 3000 on sale until 20 April for $149.95 plus $4.95 shipping with the code tt041610. Sale information can be found here.

BrianGeib

New User
Brian
Is there enough of a performance difference to justify the price difference between the 3000 and the Tormek T3? I am looking to do basic plane and chisel sharpening, especially creating the hollow on the bevel.

thrytis

New User
Eric
The Worksharp doesn't do a hollow grind. It is basically the scary sharp method of sharpening with a power cord to do all the work.

BrianGeib

New User
Brian
I figured I've been living without a hollow ground bevel this long, I'd continue the flat method, so I pulled the trigger and got it for $155.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Sooooooo tempting...... After last week my tool budget is empty for the time being. Maybe this one will come around again.....

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I figured I've been living without a hollow ground bevel this long, I'd continue the flat method, so I pulled the trigger and got it for $155.

Hey Brian,

I noticed that you slipped a gloat in the thread... but I don't know if we can offer actual congrats until we see a photo... :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS