woodworking night on DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Crews

New User
Paul Crews
Hi all, just a reminder that tonight is woodworking night on DIY. You get a hour of Norm making a garden armchair and his workshop hutch, a hour of David Marks making a display cabinet and a table, and a half hour of Amy Devers making a table. I have my direct TV set to record the series so I can view them any time and go back to review "how did they do that". Wish the woodturning shows were still being aired.:sad:

Paul

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Got to love the DVR....I record anything that has the word WOOD in it (title or description), plus other selections that involve ww'ing like Modern Masters :eusa_danc
Now if I could get a chance to watch the TV, between LOML's soaps and the other LOML's cartoons :BangHead:

Dave:)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Hey, I like some cartoons Jimmy Neutron is one of my, uh our favorites.

Got to get one of those DVR doodads.

Nativespec

New User
David
I tried to watch last 2 Saturdays ago but my wife insisted on the Carolina game-she is not into Norm-I don't get it.

BumoutBob

New User
Bob
I have a little problem with Norm, my wife doesn't understand why it only takes Norm an hour to do a table and it takes me a week.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
My real problem is w/DIY, when they do the reruns of the NYW, Bob V etc. they cut it by about 20-30% and load it w/so many comericals its almost not worth watching. I TiVo it so I can zip through the commericals.

It winds up being the "Cliff Notes" version of an already short program.

Just my .02.

Dan C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS