Woodworker's Supply Notice

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I received an email today saying that Woodworker's Supply Inc. will end operations on August 15th. Frankly I'm not surprised. Every time I visited the place, the workers didn't seem to really want to help me much. I also really struggled to find what I was looking for. Anyway, just thought I'd share in case anyone does regular business there or has something they need to get or clear up with them.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I ordered some cabinet door hinge brackets recently from them and indicated local pickup in Albuquerque. My daughter is "TDY" (non-military) out there presently. It took about 3 emails for them to understand that I had a local person who would pick up the brackets and my address was irrelevant in terms of product pickup.

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
This is not good news. WS has been my go-to source for quality cabinet hardware--hinges and drawer slides. Their selection is the best I've found, and the prices were fair to good (on sale). If you've never made a set of cabinets with more than 2 doors and 4 sliding drawers, you'll be stunned by how much the hardware costs.

Who should I start using as my next source for cabinet hardware, either internet or local around Asheville? Thanks.

Robert LaPlaca

Robert
Senior User
Wiley, not local to NC, but I have bought cabinet hardware from WoodWorkers Hardware wwhardware.com, I believe they are in Wisconsin. great source for slides and euro hinges. I am just a happy customer..

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Wiley, not local to NC, but I have bought cabinet hardware from WoodWorkers Hardware wwhardware.com, I believe they are in Wisconsin. great source for slides and euro hinges. I am just a happy customer..

Actually they are out of St Cloud Minnesota. But I agree that they are a great source for cabinet hardware. Another happy customer (but I liked the faster shipping when I lived in WI).

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS