Woodworker's Association Meeting Tuesday 3/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

Just wanted to take a moment and remind everyone of the upcoming Triangle Woodworker's Association meeting taking place this Tuesday night. We meet at 7:30 at the Klingspor store on Capital Blvd. Some of us also get together before the meeting at Buffalo Bros for dinner. We meet there at 6 pm, then walk over to the store about 7. I was laid up after having some surgery last month and forgot to call them and let them know of our change - hopefully they won't turn us away. (Yeah right! :roll:)

This month's meeting should be interesting. Several members will take the opportunity to show their work, share methods and techniques with fellow members. Last I knew, Fred said there were about 10 people up to share.

Hope to see you there. Now I am getting back into a normal schedule, I should be able to monitor this site a bit more than the past month or so. However, if you have a pressing question, please feel free to email or PM me to "get my attention". No mention of using a 2x4 - Roger still tends to take things a bit too literally! :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS