Woodcraft Opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Has anyone heard when Woodcraft is opening again in Raleigh? I haven't gotten anything showing the new store opening. I am loking forward to having it open as I need to stock up. If anyone has any information please let me know.
I am still unable to get into my shop as the knee is NOT healing due to my diabetes and Severe Peripheral neuropathy. Have sent my retirement papers in as I will NOT be returning to work. Keep me in your prayes as I need them. Terry:eusa_pray

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Has anyone heard when Woodcraft is opening again in Raleigh? I haven't gotten anything showing the new store opening. I am loking forward to having it open as I need to stock up. If anyone has any information please let me know.
I am still unable to get into my shop as the knee is NOT healing due to my diabetes and Severe Peripheral neuropathy. Have sent my retirement papers in as I will NOT be returning to work. Keep me in your prayes as I need them. Terry:eusa_pray

Terry,

I believe that the last I heard was it was reopening on November 19th.

Stay well and I hope you do ok with the retirement paperwork! Hope you get back to shop very, very soon!

Take Care!

Wayne

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Terry,

I believe that the last I heard was it was reopening on November 19th.

Stay well and I hope you do ok with the retirement paperwork! Hope you get back to shop very, very soon!

Take Care!

Wayne
Thanks Wayne!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I sent Woodcraft an email just the other day. I received a response from the Charolette store manager saying it will be the Friday after Thanksgiving which is the 23rd.

[pie]I make it a point to avoid all stores the day after Thanksgiving. In this case I will make an expection.[/pie]

CARVERMAN

New User
Fred

Terry,
I'm Fred Carverman, there is a new store opening this month. It is across the street from the old one one hyway 70. Its next to the sherwin williams paint store. they are fixing it up and its not open yet.
The kingspor wood shop on capitol blvd has a lo of stuff, but you can also go to woodcraft on line.

cskipper

Cathy
Terry, I hate that your knee isn't healing and you can't get into your shop. That's got to be frustrating!

grumpy

New User
Harry Goodwin
Will this store open a few days prior to the grand opening on a shakedown cruise. It won't happen for me on that Friday. Not as long as I can do it online. Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS