wixey digital angle guage

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonc

New User
jak
Been eying this a while.
Usually sells for $39.99.
Rockler and Woodcraft are all offering free shipping.And Woodcraft is having 15% Sat morning before 10.But I would have to drive there.At $3 a gallon there's no 15% off for me.And there is always tax to include.
So I ordered one today from Rockler.They have it on sale on line for 34.99(that's 12% off).With the catologue code G8854 it is free shipping.I didn't have the patience to type it all in online....so I just phoned it in.
So I told them it's on sale on line,got that price,and with the code...it's free shipping.So it came to $37.35.And I didn't have to leave my home.
I actually got 2,one for my father.
I don't know about it being a "hot deal".But it's a decent price for something I always wanted and can certainly use.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 242

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Great price, Jak!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up Especially with the free shipping!

I find that I reach for mine several times for each project! Great for checking TS blade angles and periodically checking the jointer fence.

Wouldn't want to be w/o mine!

Congrats and Enjoy!

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice score, Jak:eusa_danc I paid full price for mine but I wouldn't trade it for anything...(well ALMOST anything:slap:)
No suckage until you deliver the required pics. The one from the web-site doesn't count:eusa_naug:eusa_naug!

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
You are going to like that gauge!! I got mine a month or so ago when Hartvelle Tool had them for 29.99 and free shipping. You still got a decent price in my book.

Jerry

SRhody

New User
Stacey
Great deal. I think I paid the full price awhile back, but as often as it gets used it was well worth the money.:eusa_danc

newtonc

New User
jak
You are going to like that gauge!! I got mine a month or so ago when Hartvelle Tool had them for 29.99 and free shipping. You still got a decent price in my book.

Jerry

Now that's a good price!!!
I have been up to my elbows in babies and childcare and must have missed that one.

Kenith

New User
Ken Stewart
I have had mine for a couple of months and use it often. It is small enough to be used for many other projects than just woodworking tools. Wish I would have notice the sale at Hartville Tools, $29.95 was a great price and my father in law lives about 20 minutes from Hartville and would have picked it up for me.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS