Winston CL, Workbench Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
Looks like a good deal. I sure dislike it when a phone number or other contact information isn't listed. From my location, I can't connect to the craigslist message system, always get an error message.

Sully

New User
jay
Are you clicking on the email listed in the ad? Some times that will give an error depending on how your email program is set up.

Alternatively, you can send an email by opening up your normal email program (outlook, gmail, hotmail, etc.) and copy and paste the email address in to the "To" box. The email listed in this ad is "sale-racar-2190164938@craigslist.org "

J

Looks like a good deal. I sure dislike it when a phone number or other contact information isn't listed. From my location, I can't connect to the craigslist message system, always get an error message.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Guy, I am 30 mins from Winston-Salem. In case you buy the top, I can pick it up and meet you somewhere. :widea:

SgtSnafu

Libraries
Scotty
I'm surprised this has not yet been snatched up...
It is very tempting (but I have spent too much lately already..) :swoon:

hymie123

Jim
Corporate Member
I talked to the seller today. The workbench top is sold. I couldn't get there until this weekend...so my search continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS