Winners in the Fall Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Here are the winners, their hometown, Prize and [ticket numbers] from Today's Drawing held in Raleigh:

James Scovil, Skyland, NC - Lot #1 Rikon 14" Bandsaw [316962]
Bas Pluim, Raleigh, NC - Lot #2 Woodpecker Precision Router Lift V2 [316895]
Mark Engle, Willow Spring, NC - Lot #3 Bessey Clamps [317348]
Jeffrey Howard, Durham, NC - Lot #4 Kreg K4 Master System [316783]
Richard Aultman, Granite Falls, NC - Lot #5 $500 Hardwood from Mountain Sawyers [316669]
Cathy Skipper, Irmo, SC (Forest City, NC) - Lot #6 Lee Valley DX60 Block Plane [317225]
Evans Harris, Durham, NC - Lot #7 Lee Valley Saws, Marking Gauge [316751]
Kevin McGuire, Asheville, NC - Lot #8 Lee Valley Cabinetmakers Sharpening Set [317059]
Kevin McGuire, Asheville, NC - Lot #9 Three Lie-Nielsen DVD's on Inlay [317077]
Tom Swortzel, Clayton, NC - Lot #10 $250 Gift Certificate for Klingspor's WW Shop [316558]
Larry Sprinkle, Weaverville, NC - Lot 11A Greg Paolini Class at Woodworking Source 12/4-5 [316982]
Mark Harris, Winston Salem, NC - Lot 11B Greg Paolini Class at Woodworking Source 12/4-5 [317228]
Reggie Medlin, Albemarle, NC - Lot #12 Turning Gouges, Nova Chuck & Direct Reading Caliper [316481]
Bas Pluim, Raleigh, NC - Lot #13 $25 Gift Certificate Craft Supplies [316900]
Jesse Meredith, Winston Salem, NC - Lot #14 $25 Gift Certificate Craft Supplies [317036]
Larry Rose, Ahoskie, NC - Lot #15 $25 Gift Certificate Craft Supplies [317098]

I will email all of the winners as well -- but, if any of the above do not want to accept their prize, please PM me immediately so we can redraw for a new winner of that prize.

As a footnote, all of the winners purchased more than one ticket, so we guess that your chances are better the higher number you buy. Thank you! While we did not reach last Spring's total, we came within $500, so the fundraiser is a success!

Special thanks to Rick DiNardo of the Woodworking Source for hosting our online ticket sales, to the many vendors for their contributions, to Joe Scharle and Scott Miller of the BoD for their hours of effort to help put this together and to everyone for your support of NC Woodworker!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Congratulations to all the winners!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

NOW! If any of you won something you'd like to trade, I have some really nice turning tools I'd be happy to trade!! LOL! :wsmile:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations everyone!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

There were some really sweet prizes out there this time.

Thanks guys for pulling this together. :icon_cheers

(Someday even my luck will change!!!!)

Wayne

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Congrats to all the Winners.... And All the Double Winners as Well~!!!

Man those double winners, must have some Extreme LUCK~!

Can you pass a little on to us next year? :icon_thum

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
:tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool:

:biggrin::rogarhapp:laugh8kb::toothy9::bigsmile::D:-D
:beachbanana: :beachbanana: :beachbanana: :beachbanana:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks to Rob for pulling together another home run of a drawing!

Already saving my pennies for the next one :)

Jim

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Congratulations to all the winners!
Remember there are NO LOSERS, the entire site comes out ahead.
Great job in putting this together.
Impressive list of prizes. It just keeps getting better.
Rob set the bar so high it may be hard to top this one!

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
:tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool:

:biggrin::rogarhapp:laugh8kb::toothy9::bigsmile::D:-D
:beachbanana: :beachbanana: :beachbanana: :beachbanana:

What he said. :gar-La;

Thanks to Rob, Joe, Scott and the entire BoD for another great raflle. :thumbs_up

kevinmcguire

New User
Mac
Wow... really fun to participate, thanks to the organizers, members, and contributing vendors for putting together and supporting such a great event!

Now... as I don't work with inlay, I'd enjoy trading my three Steve Latta Inlay Techniques DVD's for something of equal-ish value... my interests run from traditional cabinetmaking to wooden playthings to modeling, so I'm thinking hand tool(s), clamps, accessories of some sort, whatever. (Sorry,no wood or other materials... I'm overflowing here! :eek:).

Email me at kevin@playfulplans.com if you want to suggest a trade and thanks again everyone for a fun raffle!!!

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations to all the winners and a hearty thank you to all the staff who pulled this together. :wsmile:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Another successful event. Congrats to all of the winners, and thanks to all who purchased tickets to support the site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS