Windsor Beader

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Just received my new Windsor #7 beader from Kansas City Windsor Tool Works today and man is it nice. Silicon Bronze and Honduran Rosewood with steel cutters. It is modeled after the original Poole & Williams design. In the past I have just made a scratch stock when I needed to make a bead and didn't have a router bit to do the job or couldn't use a router due to the location, etc. I was surfin one night and ran across KCWTW's site and at that time they had made a limited number of their rendition of the #5 Windsor beader and they didn't have anymore left. I was contacted by the owner a month or so ago and he told me they were making a new beader and wanted to know if I was interested. Guess I was huh. :lol: Anyway, here is what it looks like. Picture is a stock photo because my pic of it just doesn't do it justice.

Mike
no7_5.jpg

Monty

New User
Monty
That looks really cool. I think I have a pretty good idea how that thing works, but what is the arched brass piece for?

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Monty,

Since I don't really know, I will venture a guess that it is just for aesthetics.

Mike

Monty

New User
Monty
LOL! OK I guess that's probably it, then! I haven't seen a tool like this before, but it sure looks useful!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
That is sweet Mike. I have read about KCWTW and heard they make good stuff. Appears this is proof positive.

BTW, YOU SUCK!:lol:

sawman

New User
Albert
John, that is a nice wood / brass beader. With all those different profiles you can be very creative. Let us know how it preforms.

Albert, Al or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS