What is your dream hand tool......

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
In a bold move of blatent "me-too-ism", lets see what is on our dream list too!

I am inspired by this thread from BKind2Anmls over in power tool land.....
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f31/what-your-dream-tool-22361/

My dream hand tool, easy. Custom Hotley jointer plane.

a1_pic3.jpg

Jim

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I just dream that I learn the art of hand tool use some day!!

I was thinking the same about myself Tracy - maybe one day - the only hand tool I have mastered is the hammer - I hit some kind of nail at 100% of the time - steel or thumb:swoon:

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Does the Jointmaker Pro count as a handtool? There is no way I can justify it, but I do find myself wishing for it whenever I see mention of it.

Glennbear

Glenn
A Yankee style drill/driver with a chuck for hex style bits :wsmile: I have seen them but at a price that would make one think they were gold plated and diamond encrusted :no:

Len

New User
Len
Since we're dreaming here...a waterstone that stays flat no matter how many plane irons you sharpen on it.

Len

daver828

New User
David
Well, though a custom Hotley may be the top of the line for some, I have developed the eyes for anything made by this gentleman
http://www.andersonplanes.com/

Warning, browsing the gallery will quickly cause drool to descend to the keyboard of any hand tool enthusiast.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I like my 6' Lufkin folding rule. Quit using tape measures almost entirely. Too much variance.
:wsmile:

Jerome B

New User
Jerome
Wow, this is a hard one:icon_scra. I am torn between a complete set of Clark and William hand planes. and a set of Cherubini hand Saws. Seeing that I have hand saw fever these days, I'll take the saws. But a new set of molding planes sure would be nice though. Gosh what is a wood worker to do?

Jerome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS