Oops - here's what that came from:

Cherry_square_trivet.jpg

This one's "remains" aren't in the initial picture (Design by ktdesign -
http://scrollsawvideo.com/

Last edited:

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Those are great! My wife would especially like the last one. Is that a shareable pattern?

Travis

cskipper

Cathy
I'm not sure. That sounds strange, but I snagged the photo off a designer's site, intending to buy the pattern. I had computer problems and by the time I went to look for the website I couldn't remember which site it was, and I haven't found it again. I printed the picture I had to and kind of drew the lines again. I don't think I can actually share the pattern since I don't know the designer. FWIW, I have posted on a scroller's site so hopefully someone will claim it and I will be able to forward that info. Hope that makes se

The other two are from a cutting I did several years ago. That pattern was designed by Mike Dunn. Somehow I never kept a copy, either a hard copy or on my computer. Mike's hard drove crashed and I actually sent him back a lot of his programs. To get this one, I used Excel and am still working on fine tuning it. That I can share.

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow....Nice works. My scrollsaw are covered with dust but from the lack of use.:cry_smile

sawduster

New User
Robert
Nice work :icon_thum

i'm willing to bet that last pattern would look really good in cedar :eusa_danc :gar-La;

dlrion

New User
Dan
Very nice, I really like these. I don't know why, but I am just not "cut out" for summer woodworking...
:rotflm::rolf:

cskipper

Cathy
Very nice, I really like these. I don't know why, but I am just not "cut out" for summer woodworking...
:rotflm::rolf:

such a bad play on words! I am fortunate to have air conditioning in my "shop" (aka spare bedroom) this summer.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
nice work Cathy
I can see a PE coming up - Cathy's scrap remains heading to Earl for recycling into a segment piece.....

cskipper

Cathy
nice work Cathy
I can see a PE coming up - Cathy's scrap remains heading to Earl for recycling into a segment piece.....

That would be about as complete use of wood that I can imagine. LOML used to fuss at me if he thought I was wasting wood. I remember having to find something to cut out of the centers of the basket pieces - see the Merry Christmas in the upper right corner of the picture below. This was an inside remnant of an oval basket

These litte remains are actually going into the trash.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I literally have buckets of waste pieces from scrolling projects for exactly the same reason
......inlays, inhancements, smaller projects

it ain't really scrap until it fits up the shop vac hose :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS