What Goodies Did Ya Get

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
i bought myself a new/use AirShield Pro facemask/respirator at Asheville Hardware earlier this month, i was very excited and refused to have it wrapped under the tree while turning my christmas bowls. So it's already gotten a workout.

294073_10200115836156307_2120683340_n.jpg

Santa came through with some disc holders for my sanding solution and sand paper.

My son wrapped up and gave me the pen he turned with me a few weeks ago. I'll treasure that one forever.

Got a new tool cabinet from my wife that was had for a bargain on black friday at Home Depot.

A great haul this year.

Enjoyed some time with family and good eats:

My grandfathers traditional oyster stew breakfast
599721_4865994135092_387549224_n.jpg

and I smoked us some ribs and tenderloin for dinner

206703_4869346498899_673646077_n.jpg

164650_4869346098889_468675354_n.jpg

383585_4869346338895_1755116989_n.jpg

we had beautiful weather which worked out well since Santa brought the kids bikes, they tore up in the street most of the day.

DWSmith

New User
David
Had a very quiet day yesterday. Just my wife and I doing what we can do best, eat and relax. After the rush of the past few weeks and her sickness, a little downtime is welcomed. Actually, I expected to reopen the shop today but the wife has ordered me to the Dr again this afternoon and has required me to wait to reopen until tomorrow. Orders continue to come in so once I can get back into the shop I will be very busy filling orders and refilling the shelves.

Next year, God willing, we will make a Christmas trip to somewhere and miss all the fuss and rushing around.

jpaup

New User
JP
Work has been so heavy this year I have not been out in the shop for weeks. The work finally paid off on Friday when I won a $113M contract for my company. Santa came through with a Veritas RH Plough Plane with 4 extra blades. Took this sweet little thing out to the shop and before I noticed, three hours had gone by and I was standing in ankle deep shavings. Priceless!

USMCSergeant

New User
Keena
I was able to spend some good quality time with my dad, and then he surprised me with a perfect gift.

tablesaw.jpg

I hadn't told him I needed one, I'm still not sure how he knew I was getting into woodworking, besides the dining table.

My father in law gave me this:

kobalt.jpg

This is a much needed bench, and I have completely cleaned and reorganized my garage to where it almost feels like a shop.

Transplanted

New User
Stan
Santa brought me:

Set of Fuller wood chisels
Rockler Dust Right hose w. swivel ends
Rockler marking pens
Rockler silicone glue brush

And...The best present of all...Spending Christmas with our Grand Daughter's first Christmas with her Parents who came in from Okinawa.
Hope everyone had a enjoyable Christmas
Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS