What Goodies Did Ya Get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan S

Bryan
I know Santa dropped off some new toys last night so lets hear it, what did ya get?

Nothing here, we get each other so much during the year we decided not to get each other presents this go round. I am having some fun telling everyone what I got the misses. She found worms under the tree, meal worms for feeding her Bluebirds. :rotflm:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I got crumby pajamas........ cookie crumbs, cake crumbs, candy crumbs, all kinds of crumbs.............:rotflm: and some very happy grand daughters!:icon_thum

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I got crumby pajamas........ cookie crumbs, cake crumbs, candy crumbs, all kinds of crumbs.............:rotflm: and some very happy grand daughters!:icon_thum

I got the best present of all, spending time with the family :)

Rob

New User
Rob
Best Christmas ever, spending time with my first grand daughter and my family.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356469112176.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356469112176.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 61

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Well snap, I got Incra iBox, Freud 6" dado set, Weathertech floor mats for my Tacoma, 3 new flannel shirts (2 Arborwear, 1 Hickory Shirt Co.)

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Great times with the kids & family ... but come on, we're talking WOODWORKING on this site! :p

My wife ... I mean Santa ... was good to me this year! I need to brag a little bit ... afterall, I've been in woodworking hiding for about 2 years!

- Podz™ Vacuum Clamping - http://www.veneersupplies.com/products/Podz-Vacuum-Clamping-Jigs.html
- Portamate 6 Shelf Wood Rack http://www.woodcraft.com/product/2083478/33847/portamate-6-shelf-wood-rack.aspx
- Fine Woodworking 1975-2012 Digital Magazine Archive & Issue #1 Reprint
- Woodpeckers Radius Jigs - http://www.woodpeck.com/radiusquickjig.html
- Set of MaxiCut Forstner carbide bits - http://www.woodcraft.com/product/2080329/28217/maxicut-forstner-bit-214.aspx
- Wagner MMC220 Pinless Moisture Meter - http://www.amazon.com/Wagner-MMC220-Extended-Range-Moisture/dp/B000063XI9/ref=pd_cp_hi_0

PLUS I found out on Christmas Eve that I won a $1,200 Specialized Allez road bike in a raffle! NOT BAD~! (of course the wife is getting the bike, I already have a good enough one)

thsb

New User
Tim
precision square set from Woodcraft
digital protractor set from Woodcraft
Stanley Block Plane

things i didn't want to buy myself but wanted to have in the shop, so santa did great.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I received some really nice WW tools from Santa... (and thanks go out to NCWW member Maurice Ungaro for "advising Santa"!). Pix to come when I get time.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Even though we lost wife's mother this year, we still had FIVE GENERATIONS at dinner table on Christmas eve. Santa (me) bought me the drill bit set from Woodcraft, some of which I used on high chair for youngest family member (great grand daughter.)

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Quality time with the family, precious moments with the kids, blah, blah, etc, etc. :D

Now for the good stuff: The wife and kids came through with a pair of planes from Lee Valley - the bevel-up smoother and the side rabbet planes. The smoother has the new PVM-11 blade (not that I'll be able to tell the difference). Also a pair of Japanese saws and a coping sled from MLCS.

I also found time to hang the final cabinet in my shop - more storage woo hoooo! Unfortunately that required moving a light...which has left my sink area in the dark :( One project begets another.

jjy73

New User
Jeremiah
Greetings all. Like many others, I had great time with family! My 8 year old up at 350 and 10 yr old at 5. LOML got up with them. Santa was great to me this year, I got some new drawer storage units to replace the ones that got destroyed in my move South and the double drive screwdrivers and the double drive ratchet from Lowe's. I am such a sucker for new technology, especially if it saves time! The best part was just feeling blessed this year for a lot! Merry Christmas everyone!

ReynoldsJay

New User
Jay
Great time with family, at the on laws - so have another Christmas to come!

So far, got A Milwaukee Shop Radio, bottle stopper kit, pizza cutter kit, a start to pen making - mandrel, pen kit, ca glue, blank, and some other parts, that are packed away. Ill be turning pens in the new year, I'm sure ill have some Q's.

i have a birthday on Friday, so I can't wait for what is in store! I know my wife has some more tools wrapped and waiting... Patience.

ehpoole

Ethan
My Christmas will not be until Thursday when my Sister, Brother-in-law and my first nephew (born Aug 23rd) arrive.

The only present of any importance this year will be that of my new nephew and my sister, both of whom were nearly lost in labor. Anything else pales by comparison as my "baby" sister is, and always has been, my best friend and I will never have any children of my own. It was a long wait but I'll finally get to play the role of eccentric uncle.

Baby_Ross_Xmas-1.jpg

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
My Christmas will not be until Thursday when my Sister, Brother-in-law and my first nephew (born Aug 23rd) arrive.

The only present of any importance this year will be that of my new nephew and my sister, both of whom were nearly lost in labor. Anything else pales by comparison as my "baby" sister is, and always has been, my best friend and I will never have any children of my own. It was a long wait but I'll finally get to play the role of eccentric uncle.

Baby_Ross_Xmas-1.jpg

YOU??? ECCENTRIC?:nah: Have fun with the nephew Ethan. It will be a treat!:icon_thum

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
For the first time in nearly 20 years I didn't get socks and underwear...I got an iBox and can't wait to get out to the shop and get it set up and make something. A big thanks to my son for springing for most of the cost on the new tool...er...toy...and my wife for the rest of the cost and ordering, what a treat!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Spent Christmas with new grandson Jonah. After his rocky start I can tell you there is nothing better then a healthy child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS