What are you bringing to the picnic? (REDUX)

What are you bringing to the picnic?

• Total voters

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Please click on the item above to commit to what you will bring to the picnic.
If you change your mind or are unable to come please let us know so we can ask to have your item replaced.

If you don't see the item in the list, please post it below and we also have it added to the poll.

Please DO NOT forget to post your RSVP over here: 2023 NCWW Picnic May 20th!

Warped Woodwerks

Senior User
I don't know what "desert" nanner pudding is, but I do know what "dessert" nanner pudding is. 🤪

I don't mean to offend & definitely not being a grammar meanie, but might want to check the spelling on your deserts.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Besides the Side dish - Beans. I will also bring a bottle of Lousiana's Pure Crystal Hot Sauce.

Last edited:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I'll be bringing, tea, ice, hot dogs with fixings, buns, paper towels, cups for tea and deviled eggs (36.) For the ice, I will bring a chest full, so no else needs to bring any other than what is needed to keep food or drinks cool. Will bring some drop cords to access electricity in bathrooms, as there is only a single outlet under shelter. Couple, three or four tables, plus some folding chairs.

Last edited:

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't know what "desert" nanner pudding is, but I do know what "dessert" nanner pudding is. 🤪

I don't mean to offend & definitely not being a grammar meanie, but might want to check the spelling on your deserts.
Thanks Rory... and Mike!

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dirk, click on Change Vote, then you can select plates too.

waitup

New User
Matt
My wife's salads are in high demand when we eat out with friends and I've managed to convince her to make one. Also, may want to pin this thread instead of the now defunct original.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
My wife's salads are in high demand when we eat out with friends and I've managed to convince her to make one. Also, may want to pin this thread instead of the now defunct original.
What kind of salad Matt?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS