What a Trade! Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwill48

James
Well Brian (blueart) came over today and we did a trade for my Grizzly GO555 bandsaw as you can see in Brian's post it was for wood - White Oak and Poplar.

I will miss the Grizzly, it was tweaked to perfection never had to think about a cut with it, but everything changes and this is what I replaced it with (Thanks to Klingspor winnings):

It's taken me all afternoon to set up this Gold beast but I've now got it dialed in....the fence is not as good as the Grizzly but I'll learn to deal with it and its got a little belt squeal that lasts for about 1 second when 1st started (could be belt tension thing, will have to play with it). Put it thru its paces this PM, installed a 1/2" 3 tooth TW blade on it and had no issues cutting 8/4 Saple and slicing some 8/4 into 1/16 slices. Really like the extra Horsepower with this saw. Any way - Thanks Brian, you'll be happy with Grizzly put it to good use (it craves wood :saw:)

James

Thanks to Jim Williams in Mooresville, I am the proud new owner of a barely used Grizzly G055 14" bandsaw, and a Delta sander! All it took was to bring a truckload of white oak and poplar and we were dealing in no time. Thanks Jim!

Bandsaw_004.jpg

Bandsaw_003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS