Went to Woodworkers Paradise yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Went to Woodworkers Paradise yesterday and met one of our new members who was the owner. The store was packed full of all kinds of bargain finds. The owner showed me around and I was amazed at all the stuff that was there. He had purchased loads of inventory from the big furniture manufactures when they closed their doors. Furniture parts out the yazoo! A million little projects ran through my mind as I fumbled with all the pieces to choose from. Probably a lot of stuff I overlooked so I am going back this wednesday and see what I can come up with. Loads of carved legs, appliques, chair legs, hardware, etc. He gave me a cherry and a red oak glueup which I have already planed and will make a couple of simple bread boards. Saw a huge potential in turning woods. With all those goodies to play with, I'll never be able to give away all the little doodads I'll be making. If you are ever in Marion, stop by and give it a gander!

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
In Marion, NC, Right off of Main st on State St. Open on Mon, Wed & Sat I beleive. I'll report back with some of my finds on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS