We need some help finding something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Next Friday I'll have the pork shoulders on the cooker. They have to be chopped after coming off. That pork is going to be HOT so we need two pair of heavy neoprene or rubber coated gloves but can't find a source in the area. Does anyone have any idea where we might get a couple of pair.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Most restaurant supply companies sell them.. They're called "Rotisserie Gloves." Run about $40/pair. If I was home, I have a pair you could borrow. They make the job easy!
:wsmile:

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Stuart,
I have a pair of these:
http://www.atlasgloveconsumerproducts.com/insulated.html

12 years old and still intact. Should work well for what you need. Came from a farm supply/hardware store and I paid ~$10. Work really well for washing the car in winter too. Call 800-426-8860 for a retailer. Southern States in Carrboro may have them or something that would work.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Good point on Southern States Mark. Sometimes, we have a tendency to overlook the obvious. I'll check there today.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Tarhead; Southern States in Carrboro may have them or something that would work.[/quote said:
Mark, bought two pair of double dipped vinyls at Southern States. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS