We Missed You All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

helmswatch

New User
Duke
Ahoy to all, new and seasoned. Irene & I have just completed one of those wild "rides" that life sometimes throws at all of us. We haven't been on the site for quite a while and DANG!....we sure did miss the fellowship, the give and take, and the information we share on this site.

We can see that there is a whole bevy of new people and we would like to extend a warm welcome. You will new members will find this to be a wonderful site with wonderful people.

Guess Irene and I should get out to our shop and dust off our tools and see what trouble we can get ourselves in.

Be Well All,
Duke & Irene

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ahoy mates!

Another high seas adventure "me buckos" ;-)

We did miss you two :mrgreen:

Sapwood

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome back Duke and Irene!

You have been missed. Now, fire up that Mark V and make some sawdust for us!:lol: :lol:

Hope all is well now and I look forward to your posts!

Wayne

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome back Duke and Irene.. where you guys been? We been missing both of you guys as well.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Duke and Irene, welcome back. We've missed the two of you as well and look forward to seeing you around.

D L

cskipper

Cathy
Thank goodness you two finally got back! Seriously, we missed you. Try to tear yourselves away from looking at the ocean long enough to go to the shop and DO SOME WORK!!! :)lol: )

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Duke, Irene, glad to see you back here. I missed you "guys"
Stick around, you're good people.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors