WDIF full extension undermount slides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
for frameless cabinetry? also should be 'low profile' as I have about 1/2 inch to work in...

currently using 3/4 extension slides that will not make the customer happy:BangHead: on one of the drawers, and full extension 100# side mount slides on two others, which don't quite work as planned!

Have searched the usual providers - CSH, Rockler, and I think we looked at WC, too

jglord

New User
John
I've used the accuride full extension under-mount slides (a fairly new model) available at Woodcraft Raleigh. They are rated at 100 lbs. I found they worked with 1/8" less side clearance than 1" required by standard side-mounts.
They do mount to the cabinet sides, but the runner/rail is completely hidden beneath the drawer. You would need to drill a small (1/4") hole in the back of the drawer in the lower corner for mounting. They use a quick release clip under the front of the drawer to enable easy drawer removal. They run in the mid-$30 - depending on length needed.
Customer was very pleased because they have a very smooth action and when drawer is about 2" from closed, they pull the drawer in the rest of the way.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
i do have some KV undermounts, but they don't quite fit this construction, the drawers are quite narrow, and it would require taking the box apart to install, not something I am looking forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors