Virginia is for Woodworkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue U

New User
DOM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Dominic, and I am new to this site. I just wanted to say hello from VA. I am really impressed with the info and professionalism of this site. I can see that I will be spending way too much time browsing the post. I am a Firefighter/Paramedic by profession. I enjoy fishing, when I am not making sawdust. :eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dominic welcome to the site, it's great to have you. We have several members in your noble profession...thanks for what you do :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
I look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome Dominic! Enjoy the site and we certainly look forward to your input :icon_thum

Roger

J

jeff...

Welcome, good to know if I ever need Firefighter or Paramedic help, there's a member that knows how to use a saw :lol:

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Welcome Dom, I'm sure you'll like this forum. Great bunch of people. I'm too far from you, just a few miles south in Ahoskie.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Dom,

Welcome. I know you'll have a great time here at NCWW. Don't forget to post photos of your projects or your shop. We do love our photos here.

Ray

Rescue U

New User
DOM
Guys,
I would like to Thank you all, for such a warm welcome. I learned of this site while attending a family reunion in Raleigh. During one of my outings, I happened upon one of my favorite places, the Wood Craft store. I had a chance to speak with the great guys at the store, only to find out that they were going out of business. My prayers and well wishes for them all. I look forward to the great experience that I have already begun to have on this site. Once again Thanks, and I will definitely be posting pics real soon.:-D

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Dom,
It was great meeting you when you stopped by Woodcraft and I enjoyed talking with you during your visit. I am glad to see you elected to join the site here. I think you will find it most enjoyable.

D L

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Dominic: Welcome to a Tidewater Wood Worker! You'll find this to be about the nicest, most helpful bunch you'll ever meet (or not meet!)

gsdoby

New User
Gary
Welcome to the site. Do you have any kind of specialty in woodworking or is it just whatever the moment calls for? BTW, around here the saying is "no pictures, it did not happen"

Rescue U

New User
DOM
Hey guys,

I have not had an opportunity to post any pics as of yet, however I do plan to in the near future. I do not have any specialty that I can claim, It is pretty much what strikes me at the time, or what is needed. I am making a jewellery armoire for my wife right now, because we were out and about when she saw one and commented on it. I looked it over and convinced her not to buy it, because it was not made very well. My next project will be two bath vanities for our bathroom remodel. I will try to get plenty of pics during the process.

Thanks,
Dom

Last edited:

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the site! The good news about the Woodcraft store in Raleigh is one is opening in the same general area (I know NOTHING about Raleigh but these guys can tell you about the new location). We alway love to hear from folks about their projects. You will discover that we also have kind of (cough, cough) adopted the attitude that "without pictures - it didn't happen". That includes meeting other members, but especially for projects and all tool gloats (acquisitions, upgrades....). Seriously, there are a lot of friendly people here and I think we cover about every aspect of woodworking. Enjoy the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS