Veneer anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchwood

New User
Don
Hi all,

There was once a time when I thought veneering would be a really neat thing to learn. I was doing a lot of little fancy boxes and the idea of putting exotic wood veneers on panels for lids and things sounded great. I bought a bunch of pieces but never got around to using them. I think about the same time my kids bedroom furniture needed building and so....:no:

I came across the original box from "The Woodworkers Store" in Rogers,MN. with all this veneer in it. I thought they got bought out by Rockler but maybe not. Anyhow I still think veneering is neat but I know I'll never get around to using this stuff.

There are about 35 pieces with width from 5" to 10", most are 34" to 36" long, one or two at 24" and all about 30 mils thick. Some are sequential..ie three pieces the same pattern. I don't remember all the "exotics" names, but they sure are pretty.

CIMG3978.JPG

CIMG3977.JPG

CIMG3979.JPG

I think this veneer is what Rockler calls "face grade veneer"random widths which now sells for $5.99 a piece. Someone might as well get some use out of it so I'll unload it for 50 bucks or best offer.:icon_thum

Don

M

McRabbet

I think this veneer is what Rockler calls "face grade veneer"random widths which now sells for $5.99 a piece. Someone might as well get some use out of it so I'll unload it for 50 bucks or best offer.:icon_thum

Don
Don,

I've closed this thread -- So more people will see them, please put these into a Classified Ad since they are an item for sale. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS