User Registration System

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Most of the changes for automatically determining non-resident registrations are in place.

In effect only non-resident registrations will be moderated and the new user emails will reflect that. There is still some clean up to do and a feature to be implemented.

But this will suffice until the next time I am waiting for a glue up to cure.

Comments, criticisms and suggestions please.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sounds great. So basically all the work is now up to you or Monty to approve or disapprove non-resident members. Or should those who have the permissions to accept or delete still help out?
Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
Awesome! Nice work! I can get some idea what to expect from your testuser registrations, and it really looks nice. I see a couple of new users have already registered without a hitch!

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Sounds great. So basically all the work is now up to you or Monty to approve or disapprove non-resident members. Or should those who have the permissions to accept or delete still help out?
Dave:)
I think Monty needs to decide that.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Awesome! Nice work! I can get some idea what to expect from your testuser registrations, and it really looks nice. I see a couple of new users have already registered without a hitch!
The next feature will be that the need to moderate will go to the Work Queue instead. In fact, the code to enable that feature will lead to almost all stuff going to that queue over time.

As I said though, that waits until glue up time:lol: or can't sleep. Of course since I get up at 4:45 4 days a week to lift weights, can't sleep is rare:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS