Two More requests added to work que

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have added 2 more requests to the work queue.

Contact Us

Before if someone clicked on Contact Us in the footer of the page, I was sent an email. This was meant to be used by guest and members having problems loggin, etc. Instead it was used by everybody as though it was a quick way to get a problem resolved or to request some service. I have the Contact Us menu set up so that only guests (unregistered or people having login problems can use it. When they do the contents of the form will be entered into the work queue.

To address another big source of issues are the members who have a special request. In the Otherlinks menu there is a item for Request Other Service. This too will be entered into the work queue.

Most of these posts will be something that the user can do for themselves. DON'T do it for them. Tell them where to go to do what they need or point them to a thread that already addresses their issue. If they report a problem, tell them to post in the correct forum.

If they a valid request then let them know by PM that you are working it and also when it is finished.

Don't be afraid to use the work queue thread to discuss solutions to the fixing/providing what they need. No one individiual is going to have all the answers. I Know I don't. A lot of these will just have to be researched.:eusa_doh:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Steve, we will keep our eyes open for the new posts and between all of us should be able to get them taken care of or redirected as required.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS