Two done and the third roughed out.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
LOVE and JOY are done completed. FAITH is all cut and ready for the sander. I might actually get this collection of 4 done in time for Christmas especially since my wife is out of town until next Wednesday. Again, no paint or stain. The finish is two coats of Masters Gel Poly. Comments and questions welcome.

1702586371561.png
1702586400869.png
1702586426656.png

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Beautiful work Scott! They will be a treasured gift!!!

(can you tell us what wood variety you used?)

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
On LOVE the dress is poplar. The hair yellow heart. The heart is red heart. The hands and face are soft maple. The letters are western cedar. Walnut is also used on the dress. The wings are holly.

On JOY the dress is mineral stained maple with western cedar sleeves and trim. The hands and face are soft maple. The hair is cherry. The wings are holly. The letters are western cedar.

On FAITH the dress is mineral stained maple with holly trim. The face and hands are soft maple. The hair is red grandis. The wings are holly. The letters are western cedar. I used walnut to create the shadows on the sleeves.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
On LOVE the dress is poplar. The hair yellow heart. The heart is red heart. The hands and face are soft maple. The letters are western cedar. Walnut is also used on the dress. The wings are holly.

On JOY the dress is mineral stained maple with western cedar sleeves and trim. The hands and face are soft maple. The hair is cherry. The wings are holly. The letters are western cedar.

On FAITH the dress is mineral stained maple with holly trim. The face and hands are soft maple. The hair is red grandis. The wings are holly. The letters are western cedar. I used walnut to create the shadows on the sleeves.
Perfect selections. You must have a wide variety of wood on your rack!!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Those are VERY nice!

I assume "Hope" is missing?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors